Chapter Twenty-Eight

Start from the beginning

"Wear something nice, you will love the place we are going." he gave you a smirk and you rolled your eyes at his vagueness before hopping off of his desk. As you got up and began to walk away his hands were on your hips and he pulled you back into him.

His hands turned you around yet stayed steady on your waist and he pulled you in for a kiss. It was delicate. Your hands snaked up to rest on his chest as they soon crumpled to his dress shirt. His arms tightened around your back to pull you in tighter and the kisses became hungry. There was a fire you felt on your lips as you kissed him that seemed to sting in the best way possible.

As you began to pull away from the kiss, his teeth grazed on your lips as he nipped at your lower lip. He didn't let go, and you felt the absence of his lips as the sting begged you to go back for more. He held you as you looked up at him.

"We shouldn't be doing that here" you joked at him before his eyebrows furrowed slightly. "You mean like this?" his mouth made a quick connection with your neck as he kissed and sucked all up to your neck, right in the places that felt unlike any other.

A slight moan slipped out of you and as soon as it did you pushed yourself off of him. "Aaron" you squealed, "stop it." you were let out of his grip both of you laughing slightly. "It didn't sound like you wanted me to stop."

"I need to go get ready, party boy" you tapped on his shoulder with your hand. "It takes a lot of work for me to look good, and I have a long way to go." you joked doing a little spin as you spoke. "Well if this is what you look like before you get ready," he said, blowing air out of his mouth in a slight whistle.

"You sound like Derek, stop it." you laughed at him before his face paused, "why does Derek talk to you like that?" he said frankly and you picked up on a slight hint of jealousy in his voice. A grin on your face grew.

"Why, is someone jealous?" you teased him opening the door like you were going to leave. "Don't worry, I like it on you," you said closing his office door before he could say something snarky about you.

You brushed past your desk grabbing your bag that was already packed up before you went into Aaron's office a couple of minutes ago. You walked calmly to your car but sped home as fast as you could so that you could have a little bit more than an hour to get ready.

When you got home you dropped your things in your bedroom and rushed into the shower. You washed quickly whilst also shaving every inch of your body. You exfoliated, moisturized, and stuck your hair up in a dry towel while you paced through the house in your bathrobe trying to figure out what to wear.

There you stood staring blankly at the closet, it was filled with dresses and outfits that you loved, but none of them seemed worthy of tonight. You grabbed three dresses all with a similar style, and just looked at them.

But as you looked you found the one that you would wear, it was perfect. It was a creamed grey that complimented your eyes beautifully. You pulled out a champagne colored lace thong and slipped that on underneath before you took the dress off the hooks and slipped it on as well.

It layed on you in all the right places and your truly felt beautiful in it. The way it rested on your hips and hung delicately over your breasts made your body look the best it had ever looked before. As much as you loved the way you looked, all you could think about was him, and the way he would just adore this dress on you.

Once dressed you moved into the bathroom, your hair had dried completely in the time that it took you to pace around your room and get dressed. Instead of leaving it naturally, you settled on straightening it. This, to your luck, only took you about 15 minutes, when normally it would take about an hour.