𝟮.. 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬 🙇🏽‍♀️.

Start from the beginning

"anyways 🙄" he says rolling his eyes. "hurry up and get dressed so i can see you in your uniform 😏." he says smirking and laughing. "who gave you sugar or something cause you to hype this early in the morning." you say sleeply.

"no one gave me sugar, im just excited that your finally coming to my school and i get to see you everyday!" he say excitingly. "but you already see me everyday." you whisper. "shut up that's not the point." he says.

you laugh and begin to brush your teeth. "but i only get to see you in the halls ig :(" he says frowning. "yea ik huh :(" you say going along with it. you didn't tell him that you had the same exact class as him, you wanted to surprise him.

you freshen up and take off your scoff and putting on your uniform. "i knew i should have tried to put on the skirt at the mall." you say aggravated. (the skirt was a bit shorter than expected) "it's okay shawty, you still look hot as ever ;)" denki says laughing.

"thanks shawty, also shut up 🙄" you say laughing with him. "well i'll see you in a bit." you say "okiee, love youu" he says kissing the phone. "love you too dummy" you say back kissing the phone.

"hey im not no dum-" he gets cut off by you hanging up. "oops lol." (y'all don't say anything because he's the childhood bestie, y'all close like that 🙄🤚🏽)

you run to the kitchen, eat the breakfast your mom made for you and your siblings. you said goodbye to your siblings (i'll introduce them later) and mom. "have a good day my luv!" your momma said to you.

"i will, love y'all !" you yell as running through the door. "we love you too!" your mom and siblings said to you 🥰. (you have a dad as well but he's usually busy doing hero stuff with miruko)

you begin walking to school, making it in front the gates. your skin was glowing beautifully from the sun. you stared in amazement at the school and took out your phone to read the map.

while looking at the map, suddenly a boy with black hair and green highlights walks up to you. "hi, are you new here? he asks you. "hi, and yea i am. do you mind telling me where class 1- A is?" "ohh you have the same classes as me!" he says smiling.

"aw, he's to cute <3" you think to yourself. "oh really, well since we're heading the same way, mind telling me your name?" you ask while following him. "oh sorry haha, im izuku midoriya! my hero name is deku as well." izuku says.

"oh well nice to meet you izuku, my name is y/n l/n." you say. you weren't gonna say your last name just yet. "that's a pretty name!"he says while smiling and walking up to the door.

"thanks yo- GAHH DAMNN!" you say whisper yelling. "yea i know i had the same reaction!" he says laughing.

he opens the door with you following behind. "why isn't anyone in here?" you ask. "well we're sorta late." he says giggling. "wait fr?" you say pulling out your phone. you sit next to an empty seat next to izuku's desk since he was the only one there.

"you know, i like your hair. it's different from everyone else's." izuku says. "oh, thank you luv!" you say. "o-oh no problem!" he says blushing.

you and izuku talk for a while until the class gets back. denki walks through the door to see a girl with 2 thick looking puffs and familiar fluffy bunny ears, but he didn't see your face since it was facing izuku's way.

"y/n?!" denki says getting excited. you turn around and saw your best friend. "AHHH" he says while running up to you, nearly knocking you to the ground. "gahh damn, you nearly knocked me over!" you say laughing.

"bruh- why didn't you tell me you were in my class?!" he says out of breath and squishing your hair puffs. "because i wanted it to be a surprise! and don't touch my hair." you said moving his hand. "sorry hehe, they just look so cute."