Part 15 ~ sex but my style

Start from the beginning

I grab a rob that was on the side of the bed and put it on and sit down so my legs wouldn't shake as much....

I say "come in!" They come in and it was Aidan he was smiling I look at him weird and he says "mom come now please!!" I look back at Five then look at my legs I get up trying to get my legs to stop shaking....

Aidan grab my arm and drags me down the stairs in to the living room he sits me down and says....

"I just had sex with Ivy" I smile and say " that's good, how was the head" he smirks and says "it was amazing" I say "did you use protection?" He says "yes I did I borrowed one from Luther" I laugh and says "ok I see you"....

He says "is her crying out my name a good thing?" I say "yes it is that means she really likes it" Five space jumps in front of us and Aidan looks at him excited....

I say "I'm going to talk to Ivy now..." Aidan says "yea you do that I'm going to talk to dad" I laugh nervously and run up the stairs....

I run in to Aidans room and see Ivy naked on the bed I run up to the bed and jump in bed and say "how was it" she was wake but just staring at stuff she says "it was my first time I liked it but kinda wish he went gentle on me" I say "oh" she says "my lady part hurts"....

I say "I can check it for you" she looks at me weird...

I laugh and say "I went to nursing school" she nods and I pull the covers off of her but leave the upper body covered I look at what wrong and looks like the outer part of her lady part was burnt....

I say "you need some cream for that" she looks at me worried I say "nothing bad but he forgot to lick you off before putting him self inside you so now the outer lady part of yours is burnt"....

I hear a knock on the door I say "don't come in!!!" Aidan says "why??" I say "because I'm dealing with something that is your fault!" He says "what did I do" he start to open the door I run up to the door and say "I will be right back I'm going to get the cream" she nods....

I open the door and Aidan falls I drag him out of the room and in to mine....

I see Five laying in bed reading a book with glasses I say "Where did I put that cream at?" I look in my nursing bag and Five says "what are you doing?" Aidan says "yea what are you doing?" I say "Ivys lady part is burnt because of someone not licking her off" looking at Aidan...

Five chuckles and says "licking her off is the most important part" I see the cream and say "thank god" Five explains to Aidan what he is supposed to do during sex's....

I hear Ivy yells my name I say "I'm coming!!!" Aidan says "is she going to be ok??" I say "she going to be perfectly fine" I run out of the room in to Aidans room and she was in pain I run and jump on the bed....

I open her legs and put the cream around her lady part and after I say "just rest and let it dry" she nods and says "I really wanted to go to the store"....

I say "you just going to have to wear sweatpants with out underwear" she looks at me and says "ok..." I laugh and say "we are going to the store together because your not going alone" she nods and I leave so she can get dressed....

I go back to my room and say "she is good" Aidan says "so I'm supposed to stick it in slowly so she can get used to me" I look at both of them weird and says "weirdos" I run to my clothes and grab what ever was at the beginning and put it on quickly....

What you wear

After I run out of the bathroom kisses Five with out warning and run out of the room

I see Ivy coming out of her room to she runs to my room and I go behind her she opens the door and kisses Aidan and we bother run out of the room and down the stairs and out the door...

We run to the jeep and drive to the mall....

I'm going to make another part because I was to put every picture of what you guys get at the mall...😌✌🏼✨❤️❤️❤️