I watched him and then looked at Taehoon, who just shrugged and walked to his seat too. I looked at duo, confused by their actions.

After classes finished, I packed my books in my bag and started walking away, but then I felt my arm being grabbed by someone. No one was around because classes finished, so it made confused by who it was.

I turned around to see Han Seojun. He stared at me and I felt my ears getting hot. I pulled back my arm and straightened myself. There was silence between us and I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Where are you going?" He asks me. That catches me off guard. He never asked me that before.

"To my company. Wae?" I answered, looking at him. He looked around nervously, which made me even more curious what he wants to say.

"Let's go then. I walk you to there." He starts walking away, again surprising me with his attitude. I quickly catched up with him, walking by his side. We were walking in silence.

"So... Lee Suho and Lim Jukyung...?" I hear him ask suddenly.

"What about them?" I asked back, playing dumb. I looked around. I hear him sigh.

"I know that you know. I'm not that dumb."

"Says the one who just barely passed the exam." I rolled my eyes playfully, looking at him. His eyes widened cutely and he stops walking.

"Ya! Just because you are nerd that doesn't make me stupid!" He protest, slightly shouting.

"I didn't said that you are stupid, you did." I wink at him, feeling happy. Seojun tried to find something to say, but gave up and just looked directly at me.

"Back to the topic. Are they together?" He asks me serious. I sigh, looking directly at him.

"You said it yourself. You aren't stupid." I say coldly, my gaze fixed at him. I don't know why he wants to know that if Jukyung told him that she likes Suho. His intentions were unknown to me and I didn't liked that. In general, Han Seojun is like a puzzle to me. One day he is all sweet and nice and next day he is jerk.

"So they are, huh...?" I hear him sigh bitterly.

"Han Seojun." I say gaining his attention. He looks up to me. And when he did, in that moment, I realized that I ended up in the position that I didn't want to be in when I came in this school.

I was in the middle between Han Seojun and Lee Suho.

And I go by that sentence 'Bros before hoes'.

"Don't you dare to break them apart. I'm still Suho's best friend after all. And Jukyung's too."

I said seriously. Out of nowhere, Seojun starts laughing and he walked closer to me. He placed his hand on the top of my head, patting me.

"You said it yourself, Princess. I'm Suho's best friend too. And I respect the boundaries." He says with small smile. My eyes widened, slightly blushing at his actions.

Damn it Han Seojun... How can you get better and better by each day? You are too perfect.

"Let's go to your company." He grabs my hand and pulls me after him. His hand is big compared to mine which made me feel butterflies in my stomach. We walked like holding each other's hand.

"We are here." I say when we arrived in front of the huge glass made building. Familiar workers who walked in and out of the building, bowed towards me.

"When is your break...?" He asks me, quite shyly.

"Around 6pm...Wae?" He nods and his hand left mine. He walked away without saying anything else, leaving me confused. I looked at his back and then I shrugged, deciding that there wasn't point of thinking about him anymore.

But at the least, I knew that he is a good friend. Han Seojun is full of surprises. But a good ones. And that made me feel at ease when it comes to Suho.

It seems like he tough outside, but soft inside. Which for some reason made me fall even more for him.

~

6:32pm/ same day

"Break time!" I whine in exhaustion, as 'So what' by Loona sunbaenim played on repeat in background. I drank the whole bottle of water.

"Finally... I wondered when will you stop." Familiar voice made me turn around, making my heart beat even faster and that wasn't because of practice.

There he was. Smirking Han Seojun was standing at the door of my practice room with plastic bags in his hands.

"How did you entered?" I ask, wondering.

"It was easy."He closes the doors behind him and walks up to me. He places the bags on the table next to us and grabs the towel from it.

His next action made my brain stop working and I couldn't say anything. He carefully cleaned off my sweat, tapping softly my face. His eyes were focused on my face. Close proximity making my face go hot and I hoped that he didn't noticed it.

"You are like a little kid. You need someone to take care of you." He whispers. He moves away and places the towel away.

"I'm not." I say looking away, as he placed the food down on the floor. I sat down, looking at it. He brought a lot of food and he brought all of my favorites.

"Than-"

"Eat. You must be hungry." He says, pushing the plate towards me. Why is he so nice all of the sudden...? Did I do something...? After all since we went on the trip he is nice to me which made me wonder what changed. Did it affect him what I said that night...?

Hwang Chaerin you might be a genius, but Han Seojun is too much for you.

I shrugged off my thoughts and started eating. We ate in silence until Seojun decided to break it:

"Hwang Chaerin..."

Note: Hello everyone and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hope that you liked today's chapter and pretty pretty please tell me what do you think about it🥺❤️

Expect two more chapters tomorrow because I'm free tomorrow! I have really big things waiting for you, just school keeps me away from sharing them with you... Anyways stay safe and happy and see you very very soon💕🥰