It is time to end Sukuna, he often said.

How could I tell him I didn't agree with that and that it made my blood boil every time he would say such things? How could I tell him that, knowing Sukuna was killing thousands ?

I knew I was the one not making any sense. I felt utter disgust toward myself, everyday. But no matter how hard I was being on myself, I just couldn't erase the moments where Sukuna was gentle and tender, when we were alone together. They just kept popping into my head...

Why was I thinking of all of that again ?

Ah yes.

"So, to answer your question, I don't know if I'm doing better now." I answered my psychologist.

"Would you say you made progress ?"

I shrugged.

"You seem to have less nightmares. Also less anxiety at daytime."

"I'm okay when I'm with Satoru." I sighed.

"Do you keep taking your treatment ?" she asked.

No.

"Yes."

I hated to see my psychologist. There was nothing wrong with her, but I couldn't tell her what was really wrong with me. I couldn't tell her I missed the curse who was making hellfire rain on earth.

As I was leaving her office, my phone rang.

"Hey baby." Satoru's voice was warm and it made my insides tingle. His voice always managed to make me forget about some of the pain that was always lingering in me.

"Hey handsome."

I could hear him chuckle at the other end of the phone. "You know it turns me on when you call me that."

"I know, handsome."

After more chuckles, he paused. "Say, I'm going to be busy tonight, so I can't come." he said with a weird tone.

"Sure, what do you have to do ?"

"Uh you know, sorcerers' stuff." he dismissed. "Can we meet tomorrow around 8p.m at Jujutsu Tech ? We'll go get something to eat together."

"Sounds good to me." I said, smiling. "See you tomorrow night !"

"Y/n ?" he said hesitantly.

"Is something wrong?"

Silence.

"I love you, you know that don't you ?"

"I know, handsome. I love you too."

"See ya." he said before hanging up.

I shrugged. I guess sometimes he gets emotional too.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

I stood in front of Jujutsu Tech, right on time to meet Gojo. I was still shaken about the night I spent without him. This morning, I woke up sweating and crying, flashes of Sukuna torturing me. Of him kissing me. Of him telling me goodbye. It always left a bittersweet aftertaste in my mouth. The fact that a part of me hated him made the part of me who loved me more intense. It made sure that I couldn't forget about him for a second.

He clawed so deep in my soul and body, scarring me for life. The thing that pained me the most is we never got to finish our story. For me, it just never ended.

Still, he never came to see me. Ever.

I guess I was never important to him.

Gojo appeared and waved to me.

"Hey." I waved back. He walked up to me and took my hand.

"Come with me." he said with a faint smile. His hand lacked resolve as it was weakly holding mine.

"Is everything okay ?" I asked.

He simply nodded and led me into the main hall.

I was not prepared for what was happening here.

Two men who I assumed were sorcerers were tying her little body way too tight for she shrieked from the pain. When she did, the tallest man slapped her.

"Shut up, curse !" he lashed out at her.

I was horrified. I couldn't say anything. I froze.

"No need to be violent." Gojo told the men.

"Who cares." they said as one.

Her little head turned to me.

"Y/n... please... make them stop..."

Mana's little voice was echoing like hammer pounding in my skull.

"What are you guys doing....?" I breathed.

Gojo looked away from me.

"The girl doesn't know?" one of the guys said.

"Let her go, or I swear I'll make your head roll on the floor." I fumed.

"No way. She's too precious for us to let her go." they laughed.

"What are you on about ? She's just a child !!" I yelled so hard my throat hurt.

"She's more than that. She looks exactly like Sukuna's dead daughter. She's our golden ticket to lure him out to us."

I couldn't process what they were saying.

"The King of Curses is finally going to die tonight."