Part II

While you're legs are still around me, I unhook your bra, and feel your breasts. I allow my fingers to gently tease your nipples.
"Mhmmm." You moan, with your eyes closed while biting your lip, you've always loved me teasing your nipples.
Your mind struggles to focus on just one feel. Do you focus on my hands on your breast? Or my lips on your neck? Or maybe the outline of my cock in my skin tight jeans?
I roll you over so I'm on top of you. I kiss your breasts as my hands run down your sides to the band of your pants. My right hand glides over your yoga pants, resting on your pussy. I begin to rub your clit through your yoga pants, I can feel the warmth of your wet pussy.
You remember the first time we did this. At an outdoor movie, severely under crowded and dark, both of us drunk with love and our youth. It was dark and you were wearing the mini skirt you knew drove me crazy. You remember the touch of my hand slowly going up your inner thigh as you laughed nervously. The hushed moans as I brought you to climax with just my fingers. And the embarrassment on your face when you realized you just came in your panties.
I look at you and can't help but think how lucky I am to have married the girl of my dreams. You lay there with your eyes closed and pleaser written on your face, and it makes me giddy.
I want nothing more than to taste you, but I wait. I kiss under your boobs slowly down your stomach while rubbing your clit in circles. With your legs wrapped around my shoulders you moan out "Give it to me, Alex."
I whisper, "Be patient." And rub you harder. You love and hate when I make you wait.
I kiss your neck while rubbing you, until you get close. You're on edge when I pull off your pants and start rubbing through just your panties. You cum hard, your body shakes, but you know with me this is only the beginning. Your breathing is rapid, and your chest heaves. That's the first orgasm you've had since I left at the beginning of the month. Your body is still use to how it was on vacation.
I kiss around the edge of your boy cuts. Slowly moving toward your inner thigh. I'm breathing over your inner thigh as your eyes close in anticipation. I move back and your eyes open. You see me start to kiss your right knee, slowly moving in. Getting closer and closer to your pussy I kiss your inner thigh. You never can tell when I'll do it, which always drives you wild. I know it feels good which only makes me love it more. I'm kissing deep on your inner thigh listening to you moan as I rub your clit with my thumb. Your panties are soaked which makes my cock throb. I cannot neglect your left inner thigh so I repeat the process. Kissing down your thigh while rubbing your clit. Your hushed moans motivate me to build the suspense. Once I've kissed your inner thigh I swiftly move over to your pussy and begin licking your soaked panties. You feel my tongue on your clit through your boy cuts. I can't help but rip them off now.
I kiss down your thigh again. I see the pink pussy I've missed so much. I hover over your pussy, you feel my breath and can't help but be turned on by the suspense. I slowly begin licking up your pussy. I do it again, moaning as I do. You feel the vibrations of my moan against your pussy as I slowly lick you, over and over again. After a while I begin to apply more pressure. Then I begin to go between your pussy lips, and slowly lick your clit. Once your warmed up I lightly kiss it, brushing it with my tongue. You beg for more and place your hands in my hair, so I go hard. I suck your clit and pound it with my tongue until you cum in my mouth multiple times. I lick your cum and then begin to kiss you again.