𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

Warm bodies entangled on the bed. Rays of sun peeked through the windows and basked them in their own heat. It was comfortable. The most comfortable either had been. They were not good for each other but if such rewards could come from this closeness it couldn't have been horrible. Maybe it was just sugar coating. The girl had always pined for sweet things.
"You're awake?" Sukuna asked with undertones of groans in his morning voice.
"Yes. Good morning."
Sukuna lifted the girl off his chest and onto the plush blankets. He stood, stretched, then walked out of room. The girl frowned at his lack of friendliness. After what happened last night she hoped he would've showed an ounce of affection. A kiss on the cheek, a hug, a smile was what she craved. Attention seemed to be what she needed.
Immediately she scolded herself for these thoughts. There was no need to be needy. This Curse was not her lover. In fact, he was the one she should fear. Instead of moaning his name she should be chanting it in fright. Sadly, she seemed to be doing both. Her pride was gone, the little she had left stripped away from her easily. It was when he had first kissed her that she knew nothing would be correct with her again.
Patiently, she waited for him to come back. Was that foolish of her? The few days she had spent with him seemed to leave a huge impact on her. It felt wrong to do anything without the commandment of Sukuna. His supervision was needed. No, now she sounded like a toddler. Her own thinking was starting to appall her.
     "You can use the bath now." Sukuna leaned into the bedroom to say. "It should be warm."
     "Oh." Was all she could manage to say as she sorted out her thinking. Why did she expect them to bathe together again?
     Sukuna walked off once more leaving her to herself. She decided, mainly because he suggested it, to take a bath. The hope that it would clean more than her body lingered strongly in her heart. Scrub away these thoughts. Scrub away these feelings. Scrub, scrub, scrub. She didn't want to be dependent anymore. Why was she letting this Curse change her so much? It wasn't right.
     "Are you almost done?" Sukuna called. She had forgotten how long she had soaked for.
     "I'm getting out now." She answered back.
     "I'll be gone for a while. I'll see you later tonight."
"See you then."
     Leave. It was something he did often, something he announced without any attachment. Didn't he wonder about her? Want to keep her company? Safe? Wasn't she his? Leave, leave, leave. Take, take, take. It's all he could fucking do for her!
     "I hate this!" The girl screamed. Her throat felt clear. It felt like her first real sentence in a while.
     A moment of clarity soon clogged as footsteps stepped outside the room. Someone had come into the house? No. She wasn't that dumb. Sukuna had never left. He had heard her yelling. He had heard. What was he going to reply with?
     He stood in the doorway, tall and intimidating. Easily twice her size and a million times her strength. Those eyes of his scanned her, analyzed her. She wondered what he saw. A girl he had took naked in his bath. Her hair still dry but body soaking, eyes filled with his image along with a mouth parted and empty. No, she was just sexualizing herself. A pathetic, unbeknownst dreamer was what shivered before Sukuna.
     "Exactly what do you hate, my dear?" The pet name was a trick. She kept silent.
     "Oh? Not willing to talk with me," he walked to her smirking, "fine. Be quite."
     A large hand sat itself upon her head. Sharp nails dug into her scalp and soon the trickle of blood was felt upon her skin. Before she could react she was pushed under the water she sat in. Her eyes and mouth flushed with the liquid along with the irritation of her pupils from the remaining soap. The little breathe she held was soon gone. Waves of water thrashed with her own attempts to free herself. Nothing except pain was left in her lungs. Die. Was that what was gonna happen to her? She was not needed anymore. She was not...
     "Have anything you'd like to say?" Sukuna asked when the girls head was once again above water. She gasped and coughed as much as she'd ever had. Pain still withered in her body from his tight grip along with the former lack of oxygen's affects.
     "Suk-." She coughed violently, "Sukuna..." 
     "Yes, speak my name. Who did this too you?"
     "You..." His grip tightened and a yelp from her was heard.
     "Exactly who?"
     "Sukuna." She corrected herself.
     "Who decides your life's outcomes?"
     "Sukuna."
     "Who owns you?"
     "Sukuna."
     "Who do you need?"
     "Sukuna!" She yelled her final answer with her new found breathe.
     "Good. My doll has learnt obedience. Now, behave." He began to leave but turned at the doorway. His eyes trailed over her state once more and a smirk twinged at his lips.
     "Beautiful."

✷ 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 ✷