I'm not gonna hurt you

Today I went out with my best friend Kelli

[Giannelle] Berglund, Bree from Lab Rats

"No but if that does happen you'd be the first person I go to"

"I could say the same to you"

"I know nothing about acting"

"I mean you kinda have a point there...." she trailed off

"Exactly"

"You wanna start heading home? Ava's probably worried about you you've been out for 3 hours"

"You're right" as we were walking to the parking lot my phone buzzed in my pocket, I pulled my phone out and admired my Lock Screen, which is a picture of Ava and I kissing in front of a bridge but snapped out of it when  my phone buzzed again with a text from The mighty max cut aka Ava. (Max cut is the alias I came up with for her superhero alter ego I  the Torn music video)

The mighty max cut: baby where are you

The mighty max cut: are you okay you've been out for a while

Romántica: yes I'm on my way home now

"Kelli she's gonna be mad"

"What about"

"I'm always hanging out with you a lot a more than usual and I know my girl she gets jealous of everything and I know for a fact I'm getting the silent treatment the second I walk through that door"

"Ava knows we're just friends though right?"

"Yes pero she doesn't believe me sometimes"

"She loves you though, anyone with half a brain can see that from a mile away just by the way she looks at you the first thing I noticed about you and Ava when we first met was that you guys give each other heart eyes every time you look at one another, but then all couples fight, some more than others. You may not fight a lot but you fight but your relationship is tested when it comes to making up and you guys always do, basically you're fine y/n I promise"

"I love how you give me a whole speech about something I already know" I chuckled and ran to the car

"THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WORRIED!" She yelled running after me

"IM NOT" I yelled back.

After about 20 minutes I got home and walked in seeing my girlfriend in the kitchen completely ignoring me already, I fucking knew it.

"Hey baby girrrllll" I said walking over to her with a grin on my face to see if she would budge, she obviously didn't "well then if it's gonna be like that I'll get you to talk" I peppered her face in kisses but she still gave that annoying ass resting bitch face. I picked her up and threw her on the couch crawling on top of her "I hate you so much Amanda I gave her a peck on the lips and she smiled slightly but changing her expression back immediately. "Don't hide babe you cant stay mad at me." She stayed still and I've had enough of this "Kelli is just a friend and you know it" she pushed me off of her. "Is she? Is she really?" "Yes Ava what makes you think that she isn't" "this" she opened her white iPhone 11 showing a picture of me and Kelli holding hands. "WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM A SECOND GRADER? WHERE HOLDING HANDS IS CHEATING." She backed up seemingly in fear and it broke my heart into pieces. "No, no baby stop you know I'd never even think of hurting you. I'm not like him, I love you. You were taught that love is hurting but that's not what it is, I'm sorry mi amor." My eyes started tearing up that the sight of my petrified girlfriend in front of me. I reached my arm out to her to help her up and immediately pulled her into my arms, she started to cry into my chest "I'm sorry y/n I should've known you were just friends please don't hurt me" "I already told you I'd never let my anger issues get in the way, I'd never hurt you baby girl" we stayed there for the rest of the night but I don't think I'd ever forgive myself for reminding her of her abusive ex. I pushed the thought aside and focused on my goddess of a girlfriend as she started to close her eyes and I smiled to myself at the thought.

[Giannelle] I love this one 🥺