f i f t h t e e n

Zacznij od początku

he looked like he had just woken up, aggravated with the fact i had woken up.

or the fact that i am the catalyst that caused him and haley to break up.

it was going to happen eventually, i just helped to speed it up. I saved them a lot of time in the long run. He should be thanking me.

However by the looks of it he didn't see it that way.

~~~~~~~~

3rd person pov

'what do you want, you've already taken my girlfriend do you want my house too?'

'no i came to get her stuff,'

'couldn't she come and get it herself'

'she's pregnant she shouldn't be doing things like that.'

'i suppose that's why she's got you'

'sure, now can i come in to get her stuff,' Cedric stepped aside to let Draco in, not before making sure his shoulder would hit Draco's as he passed.

Taking the bags he had upstairs he went into Cedric's bedroom (while obviously turning his nose up at the mess and smell) and started to get her clothes out off the wardrobe. All while Cedric stood at the door observing his every move.

'do you love her'
'what'
'do you love her, haley' cedric pauses while maintaining eye contact with draco 'or is she just a good fuck?'
'what kind of question is that'
'i loved her'
'i'm sure you did'
'still do' cedric mutters under his breath but loud enough for draco to hear, unintentionally.

'you still love her'
'no'
'you do'
'ok man i don't knw what your problem is but just get that bitches stuff and get out, i don't want anything of hers left her when i get back' and with that he slammed the door and left, leaving draco dumbfounded holding some calvin klein bras.

~~~~~~~~~

Back at Draco's apartment
Draco's pov

i come back home about an hour or so later to see haley sat on the sofa watching some sort of vampire show while eating probably the biggest bag of cheetos they make.

'what are you doing'
'i got bored amd craved cheetos so i walked to the shop to get some and now i'm watching the vampire diaries'
'umm ok well i've got all your things',
'thank you' she said barely understandable as she had a mouth full of cheetos.

i put the bags down next to her so she could pack them away in time for us to move next week.

*an hour later*

while i called pizza hut to order (since haley was craving it) she started to go through her clothes as apparently there's no point taking clothes your not going to wear to a new house, i thought the point was to organise and go through what you want as your packing everything away.

~~~~~~~

time skip to a week later because i'm lazy
*no ones pov*

it's was about 10am when Haley had left Draco's apartment for the foreseeable future and were on their way to their new apartment; the cars boot filled to the brim with extra things they had/needed to use over the past few days. It was only about 20 minutes away including London city traffic with a moving van following closely behind them.

When they had got there the rest of the day was spent unpacking their essentials and the things that  would be needed first and building furniture in both of their bedrooms.

Haley would have the master bedroom as the door next to her bathroom would lead to the baby's nursery and Draco would have the second which wasn't all that different just didn't have a balcony his room was also next to the nursery but he would have to leave his bedroom to get there.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Over the next few weeks they would spend time putting together their apartment with each other; conveniently ignoring the thing that was between them.

Once they had finished the kitchen and living room they did the nursery; so it would be ready for the baby's arrival in a few months time, Haley caught Draco stood in shock in the nursery, barely believing he would have a family a few times but was considerate enough not to mention it to him, for the sake of his pride.

Even though she found it hilarious.

~~~~~~~~~~~

thank you so much for 1.9k reads it's unbelievable.

So i've just found out that harry styles will be performing at the Grammys and honestly it's the only thing that's keeping me going.