"Welcome home luca and Teddy!!"

Aw the babies are home and born and aw😍😭. Oh and Louis' pov in this chapter!! And this chapter is a little shorter sorry about that...this chapter is dedicated to liamstory245 for all your comments and votesthank you😘

Love you all😘nattie💕

(Louis' pov)

"Welcome home luca and teddy!!" Was shouted through the house as Harry opened the door with teddy in his arms, luca in mine.

Smiles appeared on both our tired faces. We looked around to see both our families and all our main friends.
"Aw look who's come to see you babies" I said holding both there hands.

Everyone came up to say hello to the new additions of the family.
About an hour later everyone was leaving and we were putting the babies down to sleep in there new coats.

I stood there staring at both of them in awe, a pair of arms snaked around my small belly.
"They're beautiful aren't they boo" he said with the same glint in his eyes.
"They are" I said turning around to wrap my arms around his shoulders.

"Come on why don't you try to get some rest whilst these pair are??" Harry suggested.
"Yeah you too come on bring the baby monitor in our room" I said walkin across the corridor leaving both doors open. I got into bed and only a minute later Harry wrapped his long arms around me holding me close.

My eyes grew heavy ad before I knew it the sleep took over me.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I woke up to an empty bed, and the babies cries coming through the monitor. I looked over to the clock to see it had only been 45 minutes since we put them to sleep.

I threw the covers off and tiredly padded across to the nursery. The sight before me was adorable. Harry standing in the middle of the room, luca in one arm and Teddy in the other.

"Oh hi lou" Harry said looking up.
"Baby you should have woke me" I said taking Teddy out of his arm to calm him.
"I've literally got up 5 minutes ago" he said giving me a kiss on the head.
"They don't want us to sleep do they?? I said chuckling rocking Teddy back and forth.
"It seems like it yeah. How about I get two bottles ready??" He suggested. I nodded and took Luca into my other arm whilst he ran down to the kitchen.

I rocked them both and smiled at the beautiful creations.
"You guys are the cutest babies alive" I said kissing both of there heads.

Only 5 minutes later Harry returned with two bottles of milk.
"I take Luca you take teddy??" He suggested. I nodded handing her over as he say in the other chair and began feeding her.

I brought the bottle to Teddy's lips and he instantly began to suckle.
"I guess the were both hungry" Harry said chuckling. i saw Harry burp Luca and place her back in her coat as I did the same with Teddy.

"I'll get them some clean clothes out they probably need a nappy change" I said wrinkling my nose.

I went to the draws and pulled out a little blue and white stripy onsie for teddy and a pink and light yellow one for Luca. Ones that Anna got them.

Harry came back with two clean nappies, wipes, and powder. he picked Luca up from her coat and began changing her as I did with teddy.

I cleaned him and placed him back into the coat and placed a kiss to his forehead. I turned around to see Harry struggling to get her onsie legs on.
"Let me help" I said pulling the onsie on her tiny body.
"How'd you do it so easily??" He asked shocked.
"Years of little sisters I guess" I said giggling.

Harry made his way behind me and snaked his arms around my waist once again.

Small noises escaped both luca and teddy's lips.
"I have an idea" Harry said with a smirk.
"Oh yeah what's that??" I asked wondering.
"How about we take them to our room and you sing one of your songs to them??" He suggested.
"Yeah why not" I said scooping luca into my arms as Harry did the same with teddy.

We both walked back into our room and Harry laid on the bed with the twins, looking into my eyes.

I've tried playing it cool
But when I'm looking at you
I can't ever be brave
'Cause you make my heart race

Shot me out of the sky
You're my kryptonite
You keep making me weak
Yeah, frozen and can't breathe

Something's gotta give now
'Cause I'm dying just to make you see
That I need you here with me now
'Cause you've got that one thing

So get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing
And you've got that one thing

Now I'm climbing the walls
But you don't notice at all
That I'm going out of my mind
All day and all night

Something's gotta give now
'Cause I'm dying just to know your name
And I need you here with me now
'Cause you've got that one thing

So get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing

So get out, get out, get out of my mind
And come on, come into my life
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing
And you've got that one thing

You've got that one thing

Get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead

So get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing

So get out, get out, get out of my mind
And come on, come into my life
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing
And you've got that one thing

When I'd finished I looked up to meet silence. All three of them had fallen asleep. I smiled at the picture, scooping the twins up in each arm placing them back into there coats, kissing them on the head before going to tuck Harry in the bed and sliding in right next to him.

I placed a small kiss to his forehead wondering how I ever managed to get this amaizng life I'm living.