The sickening sound of a harsh slap echoed around the room. The pink streaked delinquent held her now redden cheek with widen eyes a she looked up at her leader in shock.

"Don't be the peace-keeper here, brat, it pisses me off!" The blue streaked delinquent barked.

"Hey, what the fuck is your problem!" The violet streaked delinquent yelled as she stood up from the couch. "She was just telling you to calm down, you didn't have to fucking hit her!"

"I won't calm the fuck down unless I know who the hell made that call that screwed us over!" The blue streaked hair delinquent says with clenched fists.

"I-I'm sorry..." The pink streaked delinquent croaked as small little tears formed in the corner of her eye. Her partner with purple streaks quickly held her in an effort to comfort her.

"Don't be stupid, don't you say sorry for getting hit like that, you're the victim here." Her partner mumbles under her breath as she shot a look at their leader.

"Hmf." The blue streaked delinquent then turns to male delinquent who was combing back his hair. "You there, I want you to collect everyone's phones and bring them to me."

"Huh, what the fuck do you want our phones for!?" The male delinquent who was smoking yells obviously angry by this.

"Isn't obvious, I'm going to check all your call history to if there's a snitch in this group." The delinquent with blue streaks replies with her hands on her hips.

"You can't possibly think that we would betray our own group! We're all like a family here!" The pink streaked delinquents cries out. "This isn't right."

"Whether its right or wrong when I find out who did this, I'm going to strangle the hell out of them-"

"I did it."

A deeps voice says following the noise of the wooden door clattering shut. The delinquents quickly looked over to the doorway, some of them were even in their fighting stances out of habit. Almost immediately the room flooded with silence as each of the delinquents eyes widen in disbelief.

There, in front of the wooden door was no other than their real leader Osoro Shidesu. Her dirty blonde hair fell to her shoulders and her vibrant yellow eyes glared sharply at them. She wore her trademark black coat around her shoulders and her school uniform that showed her toned muscled arms and legs.

"Oso...ro!" It was the delinquent with blue streaks in her hair to break the silence. Osoro's eyes quickly darted to her like a sniper rifle ready to shoot. "You...you've been released...from jail...?"

Osoro walks up to the delinquent, each step she took radiated pure dominance and grace. The delinquents in her way quickly step back and did a small bow to her as she passed but she did not acknowledge them. Her eyes stayed fixed on the blue streaked hair delinquent. Once she stood in front the delinquent her lips parted.

"So tell me...are you going to strangle me now?" Osoro says looking down at the delinquent below her as she towered the delinquent.

"O-Of course not, Osoro-Senpai." The delinquent stutters as she gazes up at her leader before her. She almost felt like fresh prey under her predator eyes, the feeling made a shiver run down her spine.

Osoro briefly takes her glance off of her and gazes over at her remaining members around the room. The blue streaked delinquent almost expected Osoro to become angry by this but instead a satisfied grin spread across her lips.

"Osoro-sama...why, why did you betray us!?" The girl with pink streaks in her hair suddenly blurts out. She had stood up from the couch with both of her hands clenched together against her chest.