Part 6• I'd love an explanation

Niall's P.O.V
I had some explaining to do. I didn't think she would be mad at us. In fact I thought this would prove that I still want my Peyton as my best friend. I do know that I will get her back even if it takes a thousand years. I really have no explanation for not calling or texting. I know I know that's a horrible thing to do, but I got caught up in the whole One Direction thing. Yeah I know I'm an ass. We called and called but no response came from my room. Was she okay??? I was beginning to worry. I pounded the door, until she finally answered. She opened the door, and her eyes where all red and puffy from crying.
"Listen Peyton, I know you probably hate me and I know that there is no excuse for what I did, but please realize that I'm going to try my best to get you back."
"Niall I know you are, but you better try pretty damn hard if you want thins to go back to how they were."
I found the boys and asked them if they had any ideas. Louis was unusually quiet. Once we had all talked I brought Louis over to the side.
"What's wrong Louis?"
"Well I met a girl," he began.
"Wow that's great! Why are you so sad then?"
"Well the thing is I have no idea if she likes me back," he told me.
"Well mate you are just going to have to let everything play out."