Part 5• Making It Up

Niall's P.O.V
I had no idea what to do. I thought she would be so happy to see me, but she wasn't she hates me. I have to prove that I still want my little Pey Pey. I had to do something big something that will last a while. Then it came to me.
"CAN WE PLEASE TAKE PEYTON AND EMMIE ON OUR OTRA TOUR?" I shouted at Management.
"Calm down Niall, that is perfectly fine,but we have to get her and the other boys to agree. And knowing that she currently hates you that's going to be hard."
Well then I'll just have to combine her I thought to myself as I walked out of the building. Pey Pey refused to give me her number, so I got Emmie's . I called her and updated her on the plan to get Peyton to come. She agreed to help me. We started by asking the boys if it was ok, and they said of course. ( I think Harry had a crush on Emmie.) Step two was to tell Peyton that she and Emmie where going on a trip all around the world for a year. Step three was the step we are on, and it's getting Peyton to the airplane and on the tour bus with success. I was already at the airport in Oregon (where the would be landing). I waited patiently for the girls plane to land. I don't really know how Pey Pey is going to react.