Chapter 1 - Taking Care of Johnny

Start from the beginning

(Delicious looking, am I right?)

While I was happily enjoying my pancakes, my phone rings. Groaning, I walked back to my bedroom and picked up my phone expecting it to be my mom or dad. My eyes widen as I saw the contact. 

'Stupidly Short Potato'

Answer             or           Decline

I quickly clicked the answer button, put the phone to my ear and said, "Hello?"

"Hey," a short, squeaky voice erupted. Through the phone, I could hear someone taking a deep breath in. "OKAYSOIHAVEANINTERVIEWTODAYANDINEEDSOMEONETOWATCHOVERJOHNNYTOMAKESUREHEDOESN'TLEAVETHEAPARTMENTANDGETHURTANDIKNOWITSREALLYEARLYBUTCANYOUPLEASECATSITHIM?!" I tore the phone away from my ear, questioning how this female is able to speak that fast all in one breath. 

"First of all, ow." I said, hints of anger slipping into my speech. "Second, Ava chill I got chu!" 

I could hear Ava take a deep breath and exhaling before she responded, "Thanks, you overly tall giant." (To all readers, you are now tall as heck. Like me! I'm 5'11. So you reader are 5'8. Be happy! Also all short people, do not feel bad! It just means you don't have to duck to get through doors.) 

"I am not a giant! You are just very short, you stupid potato!" I countered, sniggering at the nickname I gave her. A very audible gasp could be heard from the other side of the line.

"I AM NOT A POTA-" I cancelled the call before my ears died, chuckling at the childish reactions of my friend. 

Alright, I thought, I have to get dressed so I can go to Ava's and take care of Johnny. But~ I am going to eat first.

I made my way to my back to the living room. Before sitting down, I took in the beauty of my apartment's kitchen, bedroom and living room. 

(Nice house, ain't it?)

I sat on my couch and ate my breakfast. Once I finished and washed the dishes, I went to my bedroom to change. After much pondering, I picked an outfit. 

(You can change the color of crop top if you wish)

I let my (h/l), silky (h/c) hair cascade down my back like a water fall. I wore my rose-gold bracelet and walked out the door, locking the door and running down the stairs to Ava's apartment. I knocked on Ava's door and it opened to a very panicked Ava.

"Ava. Breathe." I said. Ava did as I recommended and smiled at me.

"Thanks for that and this. Anyway, I have to go! Bye!" She said, rushing for the elevator. 

I chuckled. "Aren't you forgetting something?" Ava's figure came running back, grabs the garbage bags and ran back to the elevator all while saying the following:

"IT'S TRASH DAY! THANKS FOR THE REMINDER! BYE!" 

I facepalmed, shaking my head slowly. Then I felt a presence lingering near my calf. I looked down and saw Johnny rubbing his cheek against my leg. "Well, aren't you adorable?" I commented. The response I got made my heart stop. The feline tilted his head, blinking his eyes in confusion while his tail swayed to and fro in the joy of my presence. I shook off the feeling and had begun to pet Johnny gently. The petting turned into grooming as he melted into my touch.

"What could go wrong when I'm taking care of an adorable cat like you, huh?" I questioned myself aloud. 

~~~~~~End of Chapter 1~~~~~~

(A.n: I hope you enjoyed this first chapter. This series is based off of the Minecraft roleplay series called, "My Inner Demons" by Aphmau. I have just adapted the storyline to include you . Anyways, this is the main story I am going to be working on. I am also thinking of a oneshot book for My Inner Demons, but I'm not sure.

So comment if I should! Thank you for reading this first chapter. To new readers, I am sorry if I don't update much. I have a lot of work from my school and I get easily distracted by little things. For example, one YouTube video could turn into ten YouTube videos. So please be patient. Also don't forget to comment any improvements or comments on the story.

And if you really like the story, please vote. I am not forcing you to but it would make me really happy! Anyways, that's all so see you.

Cassie Out!)

Total Words : 1392