"wait, could you take iseul unnie home? she was about to leave." gowoon requested. iseul's eyes widened, grabbing gowoon's arm as she looked at her questioningly. gowoon sent the girl a wink, taking hold of her hand before dragging her towards the boy.

"it's okay, i can just call my―"

"why me―?"

however, gowoon ignored there excuses and protests, pushing the pair out of the apartment as they had barely even put their shoes on, gowoon immediately blocking their way as soon as she got them out. "unnie, make sure to text me once you're home." gowoon ordered.

"yah, han gowoon―!" however the girl had shut the door in seojun's face before he could argue with the younger girl. iseul awkwardly stood to the side as seojun did all he could to open the door, but it was completely pointless as gowoon had already locked the door and seojun didn't have his keys with him. the boy groaned, hitting his head on the door.

"it's okay, i can call my driver..." iseul trailed off as the boy walked past her, heading towards the exit. when he noticed that the girl was still in the same place he had left her, he glanced over his shoulder, his hands in his pockets.

"aren't you coming?" he questioned, motioning for her to follow with a nod of his head. iseul sighed, walking over to him in defeat. they silently walked beside one another, neither of them even considering to break the silence as they'd much rather walk in it then try to make small talk.

"you don't have to walk me all the way home, i can get their myself." iseul offered as they made it outside the complex. however, seojun ignored her offer, continuing to walk in a random direction as iseul had come to a stop.

"hurry, gowoon asked me to take you home and i don't have it in me to not to listen to her." he ordered, continuing to get further and further away from iseul. finally he came to a stop at the end of the road, turning around to face the girl who still stood where she had stopped. "yah, i don't want to do this as much as you, but i keep my word, even if i had no choice in this." he shouted, mumbling the last bit to himself.

"i live that way." iseul responded, pointing behind her, the complete opposite direction of where seojun had been walking, a silly smile on her lips as she watched the boy flush red in embarrassment, quietly walking back towards her.

"you could've said that earlier." he muttered as he walked past her, the girl now following him as they headed in the right direction.

"i know, but it was funny watching you go through that." 

"yah―!"

༺  ...loading...  ༻

hiii !! jamie here uwu
i haven't done an author's note
in a long time, but i wanted to
communicate more with you guys
now that i'm back on wattpad after
a long time ^.^
how are you guys finding the plot
of this story so far? i'm trying 
my best to make it my own whilst
not trying to just copy and paste
what happens in the kdrama, hopefully
that shows!
also, what are your guys' opinion
on the finale of true beauty?
in my opinion, i hated how desperate
seojun was shown as, but i'm glad
suho and jukyung ended up together
because at this point jukyung really
doesn't deserve seojun lmao
also i only just started reading the 
webtoon, so i'll probably only get more
frustrated as i read that rip