"unnie, you should really make friends with people your own age." gowoon's words stabbed through the girl, her face flushing red in embarrassment, but she was surprised when gowoon accepted her phone, typing in her number. "but i get lonely a lot, so put me first before those friends, okay?" she added, a small smile on her lips as she typed in her number.

"of course." iseul easily accepted, mirroring her smile. 

"here." gowoon handed back her phone, iseul's expression lighting up immediately at the sight of her new contact, however her eyebrows soon knitted together in confusion as she realised the addition of another contact, a name too familiar to the girl.

"h-han seojun?" iseul questioned, turning to the girl with wide eyes.

"gowoon-ah, who's shoes are these?" her gaze lifted to the body that entered the living room, her eyes widening further if that was even possible. "bae iseul?" he questioned in the same amount of surprise, not expecting the girl who always avoided him to be in his house of all places.

"g-gowoon-ah, your brother's han seojun?" iseul questioned, shock laced clearly into her tone as she couldn't take her eyes off the boy, hoping that he was just a hallucination and she was just imagining him here. when the girl hummed in confirmation, iseul could feel her soul leave her body. she had done everything to avoid this guy, and here she was becoming friends with his sister.

"what are you doing here?"

"me? i- i erm..." the girl stumbled over her words, unable to form a coherent sentence as she avoided his gaze, her face flushed red in embarrassment.

"she's here for me, so be nice." gowoon ordered, glaring at the boy. iseul visibly relaxed, smiling softly at the girl as she easily eased the tension in the room. seojun took notice of her expression, something inside of him tingling from the sight of his sister getting along with the girl. seojun cleared his throat, his hand reaching up to rub the place just over his heart, hoping the weird feeling would fade away, but as he looked over at iseul, he couldn't help but notice how it tensified.

"really? then i'll be in my room." seojun was about to escape before gowoon stopped him.