𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 {semi-mature}

Start from the beginning

He's busy, Idiot, he reminded himself, getting down onto all fours once again after picking a new location, starting round five of this strange little game he'd concocted. It worked better for his conscience in the long run, so at least there was a bonus. "Hyuck?!" He yelled, crawling yet again, and would probably do so again and again and again.

Unbeknownst to the two boys messing around, Jeno came home at around eight o'clock after work. He felt a bit icky yet his nerves were tingling. The sunset had finished already, and since summer was coming around, the days would surely get longer with each passing week. The ravenette stretched his arms over his head and yawned as he wandered towards the kitchen, halting in the hallways when he found the incredibly surprising sight of Huang Renjun crawling around.

He would've said something, perhaps even teased him a little.....but something else stirred near the pit of his stomach. Of all the revealing clothes to be dressed in, Renjun had to wear short shorts? An untucked t-shirt? No shoes? Was he asking to be admired?

I should probably tell him to stop, he pursed his lips, fingers curling around his hips as he pondered on the logic of it. As it appeared, with all the name yelling and chuckling, the older was playing with their resident little. Obviously Haechan had dragged him into a game he couldn't escape.

"Hyuckie?" Renjun gushed, waiting for a moment to hear his own name reciprocated. Strangely enough, Jeno nearly choked upon hearing 'daddy' as a response from elsewhere in the complex, and tried to hold back his laughter. Renjun? A daddy?

Doubt that, he smirked inwardly, feeling a small challenge arise within himself before stepping over to the boy on the floor and lowering a little, extending his hand down to lightly touch his fluffy, blonde hair. The blindfold was quite nice, he'd admit, on him. He'd seen many boys and girls in blindfolds, chains, kinky clothing and other forms of interesting things...but Renjun wore blindfolds the best.

After feeling fingers entangle themselves through his hair, the small adult gasped, breath hitching suddenly before he stopped moving and raised his own hand to touch the one on his head. "H-Hyuck?"

A moment of silence passed wherein Jeno wore a smug expression and brought that very hand down from the older's hair to over his cheek, finally forcing his chin up with a strong hold. He wasn't going to use his voice, because the anonymity of this situation was so much more exciting than letting Renjun figure out who it was. The Chinese male was breathing a little erratically, body pulling away from the other's before accidentally falling against the hall's wall. "Ngh, who's there?"

Still holding his silence, the younger skilfully pulled the boy up off the floor in one quick movement and slammed his back against the wall, holding him there by his waist and grinning mischievously. He would never intentionally hurt him, obviously....but so far this was a little bit amusing.....just a little.

"God, Jaemin, if that's you then I swear-"

"Shhhh," the ravenette whispered against his ear, really, desperately trying not to burst out into snickers at how Nana was Renjun's first bet. He'd be sure to tease Jaemin over it tonight.

He brought their faces exceedingly close, breaths mingling where their lips were only millimetres apart. The older could sense this, whimpering at the feeling of the large hands holding his hips and nose nuzzling against his. He wanted to know who it was, because they most certainly didn't smell of Jaemin - that forest, heated scent. It didn't feel like Haechan with the assertive dominance being pushed on him, nor could he detect Chenle's attitude or vibes. That would leave Mark, who was gone, or Jisung or Jeno. Yet Jeno was such an unlikely candidate....he seemed gentle.