●5:Thorough Sermon○

PANDORA WOKE UP with her body feeling particularly heavy. She has been crying herself to sleep since she went to her godmother's house. It generally leads to her nightmares. The nightmares that always hunt her.

She often see her aunt Mallory's eyes staring unblinking after the flash of green light by the wood of her hide out. Followed by the screams of her mother, "She's not here! You will never find her!". Even though she was hidden by a cupboard she cannot stop the loud beating in her chest.

She will never forget the haunting manic laugh of a woman before uttering the words 'Avada Kedavra!'

That was the night her mother died beside her own family while she was hidden by the cupboard somewhere in the depths of the cottage.

Her body shook with the upcoming sobs. She cannot believe herself. At seventeen she still cries because of a nightmare. Maybe this is the reason her father do not remember of his daughter sometimes.

A knock sounded by the door. "Pandora get ready. We're going to the meeting today.", said a voice with a strong scottish accent.

Pandora groaned. Why do they need to go there. Ugh.

"Pandora!"

"Coming Minnie!"

She quickly dressed up and flicked her wand to put her glamour charm back up. Thus, hiding her unhealthy color and dark under eyes away.

She bounded to the kitchen where she found Minnie cooking eggs and bacon for breakfast.

"Good morning!", she greeted sounding cheery, the complete opposite of what she really feels.

"Good morning Dora.", Minerva replied. "Now. I want you to be on your best behavior later. Okay?"

"Pfft."

"Give your father a chance."

"Fine. Fine."

✩˙.°※°.˙✩

"PANDORA!"

Pandora flinched at the voice. She knows it too well.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? YOU SAID TO YOUR FATHER THAT YOU'RE COMING BACK TO US! BUT YOU DIDN'T!", her aunt Andromeda shouted. Pandora hid behind Minnie in protection but she shoved her forward in front of her dragon-like aunt.

She turned to Minnie making a pleading face but it just smirked at her.

"Good luck", Minerva whispered at her before heading towards the kitchen where the meeting is located.

"Oh hi Aunt Andy! Didn't see you there!", Pandora waved innocently. "Well you must not keep the Order waiting. See you when I see you!"

Pandora hurriedly climb the stairs hearing her aunt shout one more time before it turned around and gone back to the meeting.

Crack!

"FU-", a hand was shoved to her mouth.

"Shhh! No need to shout darling.", said a smirking face of a redhead.

"Yeah darlinnn'", teased his evil twin.

Pandora finally got the hand away from her face. "Fuck off!", she said before stomping a foot of one of them and continuing her way up the stairs.

"Pandora!", a girl squealed by the open door. "You sleep here with me and Hermione!"

Ginny Weasley a girl she sees as her own little sister. Just like what Harry had been before he totally muck it up.

"Come on!", Ginny tugged her arm and leading her inside towards a bed where her belongings was sat at the end.

"So where did you go?", Ginny asked, taking a seat beside her and looking at her adoringly.

"I toured London first.", Pandora answered. "Before I realized that I should really go somewhere safe so I went to my godmother."

"I wish I could go outside all by myself!", Ginny said.

"Wait, who's your godmother?", Hermione asked.

"Professor Mcgonagall."

"REALLY!?", Hermione said excitedly. "I wish she was my godmother too! I'm so jealous! So how was it?"

"Well,", Pandora scratched the back of her neck, embarrased. "She scolded me the whole stay."

"Atleast she let you stay. Although, if that was my mother she probably would adopt you straight away.", Ginny said causing the girls to laugh.

✩˙.°※°.˙✩

"Dinner!", shouted Mrs. Weasley. The whole lot of teenagers went down except Pandora. She hope that her Aunt has already gone home and had forgotten about scolding her.

The door opened and in she came.

"I'm so worried about you!",she said hugging Pandora. "Why didn't you write after arriving at Minerva's? Did you know that we have people searching for you?"

Pandora looked down in shame.

"All of the order had gone out and searched thoroughly but they never saw you anywhere!", said Andromeda. "It's not safe Pandora. Especially with You know who out there."

"But You know who is probably not even aware of my existence aunt Andy. I'm just an ordinary girl. Well, okay, with a mass murderer father. But I'm just me.", said Pandora.

"There are things that I can't tell you yet. So please! Be careful and follow the order.", said Andromeda. "I can't lose you. We can't lose you."

"Okay."

"Stay here okay?"

"Why? But Minnie said I can stay at her place."

"Minerva is busy with the order. There will be times that she will be gone for a mission and we can't let you be alone.", said Andromeda.

"Fine. I'll stay here.", said Pandora. "Just far away from him.", she mumbled under her breath.

"Pandora.", Andromeda said with a warning look.

"That's asking too much!"

"Try to forgive Pandora!", said Andromeda. "Bond with him instead of running away. Claim the chance and time that the two of you lost instead of wallowing in pity, sadness, and hate."

"Just try."