Ch 11:Can't focus

Start from the beginning

Your POV.

After I entered my room,I lay down on my bed and cannot stop thinking about yesterday..My face also always cannot stop heated up and blushing.

I never expected it will be like that...
And now...

I never have courage to text Chisaki-san now....

Yesterday,I just want to say sorry because acting strange after he kissed my forehead but...Seeing his name on my phone it's enough to make me blush and feel too shy to text him...
Even when I want to type a word on the keyboard,my hand cannot stop shaking...

'Wh..why he kissed my forehead all of sudden?Is he really like me??I don't know how to describe it..' I thought.
Suddenly,I heard my phone ringing.
I was really hesitate to answer it but then I saw 'Aoi-chan' name on the phone,it really make me realief..
I take my phone and start answering it.

"Umm..Hello,Aoi-chan.."

"Hey,(y/n)!Wanna hangout today?"

"Su..sure..but not too long okay?I have work to do.."

"Oh.Ok!Meet me at this restaurant!
The name is (restaurant name)!
Meet me there!"

"Ok...."

After that I end the call.I sigh..I don't know if I should tell her about what happened yesterday or not?I go to the bathroom and start taking shower.

Time skip brought you to Aoi.

"Hey (y/n)!!Here!"Aoi shout and wave at me.

"Aoi..We are in public..lower your voice."I said and put my index finger on my mouth.

"Oh.Hehe...Sorry."She said with a one side smile and rub the back of her head."what are you waiting for?Let's get inside!My treat!"She hold my hand and pulled me inside the restaurant.
We found an empty table that have to seat and we sit there.

"So,(y/n).What do you want to eat now?Just say it and I will pay it for you!"Aoi ask with the smile on her face never gone.

"Umm..I think I will have (f/f) and a glass of (f/d)."I said looking at the menu.

"Ok then...WAITER!"She shouted calling the waiter.

"Aoi... don't call the waiter too loud..
You will accidentally disturb the other customers.."I said whispering at her with low tone.Today is my emmbrassing day so I don't want it to get more emmbrassing...

"Hehe.. Sorry,(y/n).It's my habit."
She said.

"It's fine."I answered.After that,I start daydreaming,again...about him..

"...n)?"

"(y/n)?You okay?"

"(y/n)?!"

"(Y/N)!!!"

I flinch.I was shocked.Who is calling my name and shout all of sudden?
I suddenly realize,it's Aoi-chan..

"(y/n)?Why you don't answer me all of sudden?I thought you have seizures!I call you for many times but you didn't answer me!!It really make worried!"
She said at me with worried.

"I..I am sorry..H..How long have I been daydreaming?"I ask.

"10 minutes."

"What?!But I thought I just daydreaming for a minute!"

"Nope.10 minutes.I already check the time on my watch."She said and show her watch in front of my face.'She's right,it's already 10 minutes pass since I start daydreaming.'I thought.

"By the way,why you blushing after I call your name..I mean..You are blushing since before we entered this restaurant.Is something wrong?"She ask.The question really shocked me.
I gulping down my saliva and start be silent.

'Ca..Can I really tell her about this?!I mean..If I tell her now she will be loud and emmbrassing me again!Have I?!Have I?!'I thought.My hands are shaking.

'No..I think I must tell her..She is my One and only best friend I ever have..'
I thought again.I bulit some courage in myself and take a deep breath.
"Fi..Fine..I will tell you..But!Promise you will never tell anybody else about this,okay?"

"I promise!"She said and showing me her Pinky finger.

"Uh..That guy..Chi..Chisaki..ki..kissed my forehead yesterday.."I said and stutter.Man...It's really emmbrassing..

"WHAT?!OH MY GOOOOD,(Y/N)!!
YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!"As I expected,
she is screaming.

"Aoi..too loud.."I Said calming her down.

"Hey!That guy really like you!No doubt!And you like him too!"She said and clapping both of her hand.

"Is he..really like me??"I ask again..
'Chisaki like me??Is this real?And I like him too?But how?'

"No..He doesnt like you in that state.."
She said.I was shocked.I want to say something to her but she suddenly cit me off.

"HE LOVE YOU,(Y/N)!ADMIT IT!YOU LOVE HIM TOO!'She shout at me again.

'L..Love?!How can I explain this?!I..I..'

"I...I don't know,Aoi..I just feel different..He is a nice and caring guy and I...I don't know how to say it.."
I said to her but I stutter again.I can't talk properly..

"It's okay.You will find out about your feeling toward him one day,I am really confident about that!"

"Uh..T..Thanks.."

After we finished eating,I decide to go to the Chisaki-san's house even I have no courage to face him right now but Eri need me

After we finished eating,I decide to go to the Chisaki-san's house even I have no courage to face him right now but Eri need me.She will be lonely if I don't come.So after I say goodbye to Aoi-chan.I go to the house immediately as fast as I can.

I go to the house immediately as fast as I can