Ch 4: Excitement

'It's not your problem'

Your POV

I was playing some dolls with Eri in her room.Her room seems clean and cute because there are some cute teddy bears in her room.

"(y/n)-san?Can I ask you something?"
Suddenly,I hear Eri spoke.

"Hmm?Sure.Go on!"I answered with a big smile on my face.I can see she was hesitate at first but now she have some courage to ask me the question.

"Umm..I heard you have become my new caretaker..I was happy about it but..."

"But?"

"If you don't mind..can you come here every day?I feel lonely without you sometimes..."She ask.She is staring at the hardwood floor.

"Sure!I don't mind though since my teacher are lazy to give us homework so i don't care.Besides!I love to spend my time with you,Eri!"
I answered with happiness.

"Rea..Really?!Th..Thank you,(y/n) -san!"All of sudden,she hugged me and muffle some words i don't understand.I just rubbed her head gently.

Somehow,spend my time with her really make me calm and it make me forget about all of my problem at so-
called 'home'.I really want to stay here if I can but i know I can't.

I look at my phone and see that it almost time for dinner.

"Ah!Look at the time!Bye Eri-chan!See you tommorow!"I stand up and wave at her.She wave at me back and then I go downstairs and then i saw Chisaki-san is in the living room.

"Hey, Chisaki-san!"I shout.

"What?"He ask.

"Umm..Can I have your phone number please?"I ask but I don't making an eye contact with him.And
I can see he is shocked even he is wearing is black medical mask because his golden eyes wide open.

He is is silent at first and that make me really worried because I don't want he think I am a pervert.But then he began to talk at last.

"....Sure...Here's my number.."He hand me his number and i hand him mine.
After that,I go home.