Gu Yansheng's eyes darkened when he saw Shen Luoan, and he grabbed his hair and slammed into the wall. The blood flowed down his face instantly.

    "You dare to treat him this way!"

    "Hahahaha Gu Yansheng! How does it feel to drive into your loved one by yourself? Unhappy! Haha you still want to fight me!"

    The blood and scars on Shen Luoan's face made him look terrifying and terrifying. Crazy, yelled: "Don't you want to kick me away as trash! Don't think about it! I want to pester you for the rest of my life and I will destroy him!"

    Gu Yansheng grabbed his neck and said sharply, "What did you do? He

    lied to the alley!" "Ah... he was tricked by me to get the necklace. It was really useful. I threw the necklace on the ground and pushed him out when he picked it up. Hahahaha."

    Gu Yansheng's hand A stiff.

    In the kidnapping that almost killed Wen Niannan, he tore off the necklace and wore it on his body for many years. Now Wen Niannan is injured again because of the necklace.

    It's because of him again...

    "Gu Lin, I abolished his hands and feet and beat him hard! I want to see how you run! I want you to know what is more painful than death!"

    Shen Luoan saw Gu Lin suddenly panicked: "What are you going to do?"

    Gu Yansheng looked at the torture instrument on the wall and said sharply: "I can't wait to kill you now! But killing you is too cheap for you. I will let you experience the torture of your body and mind to collapse. What is it like, I will make you feel better than dead and regret living!"

    Shen Luoan took a step back with fear in his eyes, and wanted to get up but was kicked to the ground.

    Gu Lin grabbed Shen Luoan's hair and sneered: "Want to escape again? Gu Zhuang, you can't escape. How did the medicine feel last time? I have medicine that can make you a hundred times more painful than last time. Kicking...I prefer to torture you slowly!"

    After Gu Yansheng left, Shen Luoan's screams came from Gu Zhuangli.

    Gu Yansheng was too late to wake up because of Wen Niannan, and he was repeatedly worried about his condition, and his whole body became much haggard.

    "Niannian, can you wake up quickly, okay?"

    Recently, there have been frequent incidents in the company, and the Qin family has begun to take the opportunity to do something. Gu Yansheng can only send Gu Lin to investigate the Qin family, but the more investigations get, the more things go wrong.

    "What are you talking about? The kidnapping was from the Qin family back then? Who was it?"

    Gu Yansheng hung up the phone, shaking hands, looking at Wen Niannan on the bed, and whispered: "I will make all those who hurt you pay the price, I I will protect you..." In the

    prison, Sun Qi didn't know who wanted to see him make it so grand, and as soon as he entered the room, he was violently pulled by the collar and fell to the ground.

    "Who! Who dares to throw Laozi!"

    Sun Qi turned to look at the person sitting in front of him, his face instantly pale, and he trembled: "Gu... President Gu..."

    Gu Yansheng suddenly picked up the ashtray on the table and slammed it. In the past, gritted his teeth and said: "Do you still recognize me? I still remember you, remember clearly!"

    Sun Qi hurriedly knelt down in terror despite the blood on his face, and said with a trembled: "Mr. Gu, please spare my life ! I kidnapped you with money. I have to do what the Qin family asked me to do!"

    "What about the second time? Is it also because of the money!"

    "The Qin family and Shen Luoan asked me to do it..."

    Gu Yanshengyi Word by word: "I want you to tell me everything you did after you kidnapped someone back then!"

    After leaving the prison, Gu Yansheng drove to the hospital in despair. When he opened the door again and saw the bed When Wen Niannan, he did not walk over.

    It took a long time to walk over slowly, Gu Yansheng gently stroked the pale and thin face, tears falling on Wen Niannan's face unknowingly.

    The whole process of the kidnapping that Sun Qi said made Gu Yansheng distressed. He didn't expect Wen Niannan to do this for him.

    "Aren't you stupid... You shouldn't torture yourself for me as a bastard" After

    I get rid of all the people who have hurt you, I will leave and never disturb your life again...

    If this love is part The burden is sin, then I will let you go... I wish you happiness...     Di

    ... Suddenly the machine sounded an alarm...

Wen Niannan on the hospital bed did not respond, but the machine sounded an alarm. Gu Yansheng hurriedly rang the bell on the side.

    "Doctor! Doctor! Come!" The

    doctor and the nurse rushed in to check the machine and arranged for the doctor to do emergency rescue.

    "The patient has no heartbeat, prepare for electric shock defibrillation! Hurry!"

    "Family, please go outside and wait."

    Gu Yansheng stared blankly at Wen Niannan, whose heart had stopped beating on the hospital bed, as if his body had fallen into an ice cellar...

    The author has something to

    ask for. Tickets! Ask for a ticket!

    Check in?

    Preview: Gu Yansheng solves all the people who hurt the miss, takes off the necklace and returns to the original owner to leave, Gu Lin teaches Shen Luoan to scare away Bai Jinchen, Tang Lunxuan's memory is restored to move away from Zhou's house. The

    plot and everyone's ending are all It’s decided before, and it’s not a random change in the middle of

    your comments and I will read each of your comments and complaints, but sometimes it’s really shocked by the comments. It’s not easy to stay up late to write, thank you, dears. I understand that

    this article is HE! There is a BE

    vote: I want to see the compound sweet Tangliu 1, I want to see the wife and micro-abuse 2

    Gu Yansheng wants to solve the obstacles and hidden dangers on the road for Niannian, and then quit and leave?

    How will Sun Qi and Shen Luoan end after being tortured?

    How will Nian-nian face Gu Yansheng after waking up? Can they still get back together?

    The author's new article is a story from the book and the world five years later. There will be the CP in the book and the sugar?

    I hope that the little cuties can join in? (Kiss)