Chapter 178

Chapter 178 Who Is Bullying Me? I Abolished Him

    Gu Yansheng lit a cigarette in the stairwell, and slowly exhaled the smoke ring. His eyes were full of sadness. He looked at the necklace in his hand and muttered: "Between us...How can we start again..." After the

    smoke disappeared, Gu Yan Sheng just got up and went to the ward, but when he opened the door of the ward, he saw that the bed was empty.

    Wen Niannan is gone...

    "I" Nao

    !

    Gu Yansheng hurriedly rushed out and searched the corridors and toilets but couldn't find anyone at all. After asking the nurse, he knew that Wen Niannan had left alone.

    Gu Yansheng sat down on the bed in despair, looking at the bowl of porridge by the table.

    "Why did you run away suddenly? Didn't you agree to leave when I got better? You don't want to stay with me for a while..."

    Wen Niannan took the painkiller and walked to the sofa and sat down, curled up on the sofa to take it. Writing in a daze.

    Wen Niannan pulled the needle on his hand after Gu Yansheng left the ward, looked at the jacket Gu Yansheng put on him before going out, turned around and walked outside the hospital and left the hospital.

    He didn't want to stay in the hospital anymore. He didn't like the smell of the hospital, he didn't like the people in white clothes, and he didn't want to lie on the operating table again.

    What's more... Gu Yansheng's sudden gentleness and meticulous care made him a little panicked.

    Ding... The doorbell rang.

    Wen Niannan got up and opened the door, but found that it was Gu Lin standing outside the door.

    "Brother Niannan, your express delivery is at the door." Just as Wen Niannan was about to speak, Gu Lin got in through the crack of the door with the express delivery.

    Gu Lin laughed and said: "Yi, your express delivery, are you writing the tune, Brother     Niannan ? Who wrote this?"

    " Which is writing the tune for the competition."

Wen Niannan took the express and saw that it was a costume drama written on it. The screenwriter sent me a white costume, a fan and hair accessories.

    "Wow, it's beautiful. Did you wear this by Brother

    Niannan ? Who sent it?" Wen Niannan picked up the fan and opened it, and said, "I wrote the theme song of a costume drama the other day. Let me make a video to promote it."

    "Okay, I can just help you take pictures."

    Gu Lin gently closed the door holding the phone and fan, walked to the side of the road, opened the car and sat in.

    Gu Lin took a sip of the cigarette in the hand of the person next to him, and said faintly: "Do you want to kill yourself when you smoke in the car with the window open?"

    Gu Lin put the cigarette in his mouth and took out the phone and pressed a few times. Raised his eyebrows and said, "Okay, I'm veiled, brother, can't you go and see him by yourself?"

    Gu Yansheng took out his mobile phone and looked at the photo of a person sitting in front of the piano in a white costume restrained. There were many eyes in his eyes. A bit soft.