Gu Yansheng stood up abruptly and rushed to the doctor, clutching his clothes tightly, and tremblingly said: "He... how is he... Is he awake? Is he awake?" The

    doctor looked at Gu Yansheng and frowned. He said: "We are doing our best to rescue him. He suffered a serious collision and lost too much blood. He is too weak. We can only do our best. You are mentally prepared." After

    saying that, the doctor opened the door and walked in and closed the door.

    Gu Yansheng instantly felt as if he had fallen into an ice cave, his whole body was cold, and his voice trembling leaned against the door of the rescue room and roared: "Don't... please Wen Niannan... don't leave me..."

    "The damn person is me! It's Gu Yansheng !"

    Gu Yansheng suddenly turned and walked towards Gu Lin, took out the knife he was carrying from Gu Lin and slammed it to the place of his heart.

    "Brother! Are you crazy!" Gu Lin held Gu Yansheng's hand with red eyes.

    The knife still made a deep cut in his chest. Zhou Yuanfeng grabbed the knife and took off his clothes to stop the bleeding.

    Gu Yansheng was pale and muttered: "If

    Niannian dies, what's the point of me being alive..." Zhou Yuanfeng suddenly slapped Gu Yansheng severely, and shouted, "Gu Yansheng, calm down! You can make trouble with Nannian like this. Alright! The doctor will rescue Nian Nan!"

    Gu Yansheng stared at the rescue room blankly, and muttered: "He must survive...how can I die if I am so good..." The

    rescue room was quiet. Two hours have passed since I came down, every minute and every second is suffering.

    The door was opened, and the doctor opened his mouth and said: "The patient has been rescued, and now he is transferred to the ICU for observation for a few days."

    Hearing the doctor's words, Gu Yansheng's eyes turned red and choked: "Great...he lives. Coming down..."

    Gu Yansheng opened the door and walked into the ICU.

    In the ward, Wen Niannan was full of instruments inserted in his body like a rag doll, and he was very weak with a ventilator. Gu Yansheng was heartbroken by the beating sound of the instrument.

    Gently holding Wen Niannan's hand with the instrument, his eyes were scary and scary and he said, "I'm sorry...I'm sorry I hurt you again...I promise you...I will disappear as long as you get better, OK?"

    Since there is no me, you You can be safe and happy, then I am willing to leave.

    "As long as you get better, I'll leave...I won't bother you again, okay?"

    The beep sound on the instrument made Gu Yansheng's heart tighten.

    Tang Shuo suddenly opened the door in a panic and rushed in, hitting Gu Yansheng with a punch.

    "Gu Yansheng, what did you do to him! How can you bastard treat him this way! Do you want to kill him!"

    Gu Yansheng did not resist, and clenched his hands. "It was my fault. I made Shen Luoan." Let him...sorry...

    Tang Shuo said coldly: "Niannan's father is already on his way, I hope you can leave!"

    Gu Lin suddenly knocked on the door and walked in and said, "Brother, Shen Luoan caught it."

    Gu Zhuang's

    dim basement. Here, Shen Luoan was tied up with a rope and thrown to the ground.