第1章

Hello folks,,,,, this is just a product of my weird imagination so bare with me guys. Sorry in advance for grammatical errors,,, xoxo

_____________________________________

It's past 3am when I arrived at our house. I took my key in my pocket and walk towards the door. I am so tired, really tired. My phone rings and my brows furrowed when I saw who is the caller but I don't have time for anyone right now. Besides we're together earlier so wtf is his problem.

Tired of what Chaeng? or may I say who?

Damn it, I smiled bitterly.

When I reached our room, I'm so shock to see rose petals scattered on the floor and candles. Balloons is also in the floor and ceiling. Our bed is also full of rose petals. I stumbled in my place as a feeling of guilt rushed into my senses.

 I stumbled in my place as a feeling of guilt rushed into my senses

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

There's also a table full of our favorite foods that I'm sure she bought from our favorite restaurant

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

There's also a table full of our favorite foods that I'm sure she bought from our favorite restaurant.

There I saw my Lalisa, my wife. She's leaning on the table.

What's the occasion?
Really Chaeng? That's it?? You're asking what is the occasion?? Earlier you didn't bother to answer her phone calls. You're busy doing nasty things with your someone.

I moved beside her and tucked her bangs beside her ear, she looks tired. Maybe because of setting and plotting her surprise. I woke her up to move on our bed.

"Lalisa, wake up."

"Lisa"  

"Manoban!!"

She startled and open her eyes immediately, I thought she will shout at me and will ask why I arrived home at this hour. But she didn't. She just hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"Love, where have you been?"

"Lisa, I'm tired."

"Okay love, let's just talk tomorrow hmmm"

I didn't answer and proceed to the bathroom. I washed my body to clean myself, I noticed some bite marks and bruise.

I told him that marks is not allowed, damn him.

I fixed myself and wore nighties. When I open the door. Lisa hugs me again, I didn't move.

But then she spoke again, that's my cue to let out my tears and broke down on her arms.

"Happy 8th Anniversary Love"

Damn it, Rosé. What have you done? You fucking bitch. Lisa don't deserve this.

Silence filled out our room, no one dares to talked. I'm currently in her arms, thinking if I should've or shouldn't tell her my biggest mistake in our marriage.

She's just kissing me in my temple over and over again while saying I love you. I want to say that I don't deserve this. I don't deserve you Lisa. But then strength left me.

"Lisa"

"No love, not now please."  she pleaded

"Lisa, I need to tell you something"

"Love, please" I look up at her and I saw her crying endlessly. Her eyes are puffed. I know she's hurt, big-time. This past few months this is already our routine. I always got home late. I don't want to see her. It makes my guilt grow bigger.

She hug me for the rest of the evening. Suddenly my phone rings, I know it's him. But I declined the call and decided to call him tomorrow morning.

I heard Lisa sob, she hug me tightly as if she never wants to let me go. Her sob turns into loud cries. I don't know what to do. I did this to her. I need to tell her the truth. It's been almost a year.

"Lisa I'm seeing someone new"

I heard her sigh. And the last words she told me before she leave crying makes my heart break into pieces.

"I know love, I know"  she chuckled

I'm fucked.

Consequencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें