↳ 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗸 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲

y/n's pov
its been 2 weeks since nessa and i broke up. maybe i haven't let it sink in but, i don't feel empty now that shes gone. yes, i truly loved her and i'm going to be happy for her no matter what. even if its not me whos giving her everything she deserves.

i was walking around la with avani when i saw her. i stopped walking, eyes widened. avani had seemed to notice my sudden stop. i guess avani had also see nessa.
"hey, we can always turn back ?" she said sympathetically. i ignored her and kept walking towards nessa. my mind was all over the place, but for some reason it felt right.

"hey nessa !" i said to the black haired girl. her head shot to my direction.

3rd person pov
nessa's small figure ran up to y/n, and hugged her.
"hey" nessa mumbled into y/n's neck. they both pulled away and y/n noticed another girl with her ex.
"oh, who's she ?" y/n questioned. avani was extremely confused.
"i- uhm she's a friend" nessa stuttered.

y/n's pov
"ness, i can tell when you're lying. don't worry about it. i'm not going to get jealous if you're happy. i see the way you guys look at eachother" you explained. nessa smiled.

"thank you." nessa said, and hugged me once more.

for some odd reason, i wish the heartbreak would have hurt more. did our relationship mean nothing if both of us felt free ?

is it normal that,
i don't feel sorry for myself
care if your hands touch somebody else
wouldn't get jealous if you're happy
its ok if you forget me
i don't feel empty now that you're gone
does that mean it didn't mean nothing at all ?
but i'll tell you what the worst is.
its the way it doesn't hurt when i wish it did.

𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗸 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 - 𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗱 𝘀