Where the sun shines:Are you really getting together with Lu Sicheng?

It's smiling not balding:? ? ? ? ? ?

It's smiling not balding: What does this have anything to do with him.

Where the sun shines: I've noticed it for some time now. Whenever you stream or he streams, you two are always together. The internet is saying that you two are together now. Lu Sicheng even read out bullet comments for you. And there are fans saying that they saw you two go shopping hand in hand.

Where the sun shines: Chen Jinyang said that you have sworn never to fall in love with a professional player.

Where the sun shines: Do you still remember what you said before? I'm reminding you again if you forgot. If you have a relationship with any professional player, it'll have to be me.

Tong Yao: ..........

Yo, an overbearing boss had fallen in love with me.

It's smiling not balding: Friend, it's time for your medicine.

Where the sun shines: Lu Sicheng won't like a little girl like you.

It's smiling not balding: ....

Where the sun shines: Tong Yao, I miss you, really.

Tong Yao considered for 30 seconds, then started typing..

It's smiling not balding: Unfortunately, yesterday, when Little Fatty was watching a stream and I happened to walked by, I heard the hostess say in a sweet voice, 'Thank you Yang God for the big sword (a gift on the stream platform, the most expensive kind).' Are you missing me with your feet?

Where the sun shines: What stream hostess! That's the member of our club's LoL female team. Our club asked me to do some publicity stunt with her to bring up the viewer count. You know as well that the female team isn't for the competitions.

It's smiling not balding: You said the same thing two years ago, you were forced to blah blah.

It's smiling not balding: The leopard cannot change his spots.

It's smiling not balding: What are you saying that a female team isn't for competitions. You need to learn you lesson for looking down girl players. Aren't you good friend with Ai Jia? Go ask him what I had done to him at the skirmish last time?

Where the sun shines: You only beat Ai Jia. Even if we don't count the Koreans, there are ten teams in the Chinese region alone. You're good, but don't be too confident. There's an alternate Mid in ZGDX, not the one in the Spring Tournament. If he comes back, you can be switched off if you don't perform well.

Tong Yao slightly knit her eyebrows; she seemed to remember that last year ZGDX did have an alternate Mid, but she couldn't remember exactly who that was. She was busy at the time getting all the documents ready to go abroad and digesting the fact that her boyfriend had lied to her about training while in reality he was going to karaoke bars to drink with the hostesses there.

Tong Yao pondered for a while then she put Jian Yang back to where he belonged, on the block list.

She wasn't annoyed at him for saying that Lu Sicheng wouldn't like her. To tell the truth, Tong Yao thought so herself, besides she was also. Nevermind, it was all Jinyang's fault making her think about all these unrealistic things. She had just joined ZGDX for only a few days, had only played a few training matches. She was here to accomplish a great career, who had the mood to fall in love?