Chapter 1

Chapter 1

'Bye, you nitwit' my mother said as she turned around and looked away.

She always did like this. Well, she had been doing like this ever since my father died when I was 8. She still thinks it was my mistake. Can I help it that I didn't have my magical powers under control back then?

My father was a wizard, my mother is a muggle. A horrible muggle, to be precise. The only thing that kept me from going crazy with my horrible mother was my little brother, Sam.

He was 7 years old and cute as hell.

'Where are you going Sady?' he asked me. My mother had been pregnant of him when my father had died, so he never got to know him. To him, my mother was nice.

'I'm going to school, Sammy' I said. The past few years my mother hadn't allowed me to go to school. She didn't want anything to do with magic.

So, I sneaked out and went to this wizard friend of my father. He taught me a lot, and currently I had just finished the level of the 4th year of Hogwarts.

Gordon, this friend of my father, finally had convinced my mother that it was good that I would go to school. The reason why I'm actually going is because my mom can't put up with me any longer, and just wants me out of the house.

'But I don't want you to leave!' he said, a tear rolling down his cheek. My heart broke whilst seeing this.

'I will write you a lot, and I will sent you presents, okay?' I told him. His face lighted up, and a smile broke through. It was funny how easily you could change the mood of a 7 year old...

I bent through my knees and gave him a big hug. He returned this with those short arms of his. He wasn't small for his age, but since I was 15, he did look a bit small.

I broke off the hug, and gave him one more kiss on the cheek.

'SAM!!' mom yelled. 'Coming!' he said with that cute voice of his. 'Bye Sady!' he said whilst he ran to our mother, waving enthusiastically. 'Bye Sammy' I said as I waved at him as well.

Then they got swallowed by the huge crowd on Kings Cross station, and I lost sight of either of them.

^-^ ^_^ ^-^

'Hi! You don't know me, but I'm going to join you in this compartment AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SENT ME AWAY' I yelled as I ran into a compartment with a few girls.

They looked at me, confused.

With a content face I threw my trunk on the baggage rack and I sat down next to a redheaded girl. 'Okay, holy crap. What just happened?' a blonde girl said.

'I just made your day awesome' I said. 'Sounds good!' a girl with brown hair next to her said. All kinds of hair colors!

'I'm Emily' the blonde girl said. 'Macy' the brown headed girl said. 'I'm Lily, the girl you just almost crashed into' the redhead said.

All of a sudden I had to go to the toilet. I jumped up and ran back to the door of the compartment. 'I am sorry but I NEED TO PEE!' I yelled. I ran out but then thought of something and peered my head around the corner again. 'I'm Sady' I said, before running as hard as I could to the place where the toilet should be.

After I had done what a normal person does on the toilet, I washed my hand and left the toilet compartment thing. What do you call that, actually? Not compartment, do you? Would be odd... My mind got interrupted by shouting.

'PADFOOT!' I heard someone yell. The next second I saw a guy with black hair and a smirk run out of the compartment, holding something I couldn't recognize. He then was followed by another guy with black hair. He was wearing glasses.

'Come on Padfoot this is not funny!' the glass-face said with a pout. 'Well Prongsie...' the so called Padfoot started, but got interrupted. 'DON'T CALL ME PRONGSIE!' Prongsie replied. Prongsie, dude, seriously?

'Okay then Prongs' Padfoot said, stressing the s. 'It is funny'

Then, Padfoot ran away, followed by Prongs, and a few seconds later I could only hear their yelling. I loved those guys.

I looked into the compartment to see 2 guys left. One seemed to be interested in reaching his brains through his nose with his finger, and the other one was reading a book.

'What are you reaadiiiingg?' I said in the tone that matched Isabella from Phindeas and Verb as I walked into the compartment. Yes, I watch that. My mom's a muggle, what do you expect?

The two guys, who clearly hadn't seen it coming, almost fell of their seats. Well, the book reading guy did. The brain eater just continued with whatever he was doing, but this time he did that whilst staring at me. The creep.

'The history of... Who are you?' the book reading guy quickly recovered himself.

'Oh, how nice you'd ask! Well, I'm..' I started as I sat down. Then, Padfoot and Prongs ran in, still yelling.

They dropped silent as they saw I was sitting there.

'Hi!' I said with one of the biggest smiles in the world, as I waved at them. 'And... Who are you?' Prongs asked.

'Well, I was just telling book reading guy' I said. Padfoot and Prongs burst out laughing. 'Quit it, guys!' book reading guy snapped, clearly annoyed.

It took a whole minute for Padfoot and Prongs to get silent. 'He's called Remus' Prongs then finally said. 'I'm James and this is Sirius. Oh, and that is Peter' he continued, first pointing at Padfoot and then at brain eater Peter. Hey, that rhymes!!!

'But you just said Padfoot and Prongs! Jeez guys, you are confuzzling!' I said, looking from James to Sirius to eventually Remus, who had put his book away to follow our conversation.

'Confuzzling...?' Sirius asked with a glare which made me laugh. 'Yup, confuzzling. I'm Sady, by the way' I said.

'Well, Sady. How come we have never seen you before? I mean, a personality as big as yours must've left an impression or so. But I can't remember anything about you!' James said.

'Would be creepy if you would, because this is my first year here' I said. As they looked at me with a "WTF IS SHE 11?!??!" look, I quickly added 'I was home schooled! Well, by a friend of my father... Anyways, I'm going to be in 5th year. You?' I asked.

'Same here' Sirius said.

'But I got to go now! I WILL SEE YOU AROUND!' I said, as I jumped up. I walked back to the door, and in the opening I turned around. Remus looked at me, and our eyes locked.

I stared into his brown eyes, and for the first time I saw he was quite handsome, behind that weird scar covering his whole face. How the hell didn't I notice that before?

'I guess I'll see you guys around' I said, taking my eyes off him, looking at Sirius and James.

'Let's hope you'll be in Gryffindor, then!' James said.

I turned around and already made it back to the girls when I heard Sirius yell 'I won't ever talk to her again if she's a Slytherin!'

I smiled. My school time was going to be awesome.

A/N:

IT'S FINISHED! YAY!

I actually started writing this today... And planned on doing this... Or actually making up the idea... Yeah xD

Anyways, what do you think? I LOVED writing this, and I think Sady is one of my coolest OC's EVER. Sady means princess in Hebrew, btw. YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT, DID YOU???? WHUHAHHHAHAHA :P

HER MOTHER IS SUCH A BITCH! :O

This will be one of my holiday projects, so there'll be quite some uploads (I hope).

Dedicated to Esra FOR BEING FREAKING AWESOME! Check out her Marauders fan-fictions, THEY ARE AWESOME xD

Well, please Vote, Comment, Fan and Enjoy!