22. Pent Up Aggression

Chapter Twenty-Two : Pent Up Aggression

•°• ✾ •°•

     Valencia stood in the room with her arms crossed, skeptically staring at the sentient android standing right in front of her, the Maximoff Twins and all the Avengers. They already had one android to worry about and now they had a second one. This one claimed he wasn't like Ultron but he still had a part of Ultron's consciousness so Valencia was still cautious about trusting him. She didn't let her guard down as Thor explained to them that the gem lodged in the android's head was called the Mind Stone and there were supposed to be five other stones like it in the universe. He said they were called the Infinity Stones and that they were the most powerful things in the entire universe.

     "Look, it doesn't matter if this guy is part Ultron, part JARVIS and part Mind Stone. This is exactly what got us in this mess in the first place," Valencia said as she looked at Tony. "Did you seriously not learn anything from the last time you did this?"

     "You need to understand that Stark is right," Thor said as he looked at her and she raised her eyebrows in surprise.

     "Please tell me you're joking," she said.

     "Listen, the Avengers cannot defeat Ultron," Thor said.

     "Not alone," the android chimed in and Valencia rubbed her temples as she looked at him.

     "I'm sorry, am I still supposed to call you JARVIS or should I start calling you Ultron Junior?" she asked.

     "Wait, that's supposed to be JARVIS?" Steve asked and the dark haired girl rolled her eyes.

     "Am I the only one who recognized his voice right away?" she questioned as she glared at everyone.

     "We configured JARVIS' matrix to create something new," Tony said.

     "I think I've had my fill of new," Steve remarked.

     "Wait, you all think I'm a child of Ultron?" the Vision asked.

     "Aren't you?" Steve questioned with his eyebrows raised.

     "I'm not Ultron and I'm not JARVIS. I just am," the android said.

     "I've looked inside your head and saw annihilation," Wanda said as she took a step forward towards the sentient being.

     "Look again," he said.