UA betrayal (Chapter 1)

Note: The event take place after the festival.

NO ONE POV:

Izuku is seen waking up from his sleep just recently they had there school festival were they made a concert in hopes of making Eri smile while also having the other student relax after the league of villains relentless attack against UA but that came into a halt when there leader AFO was taken down by the symbol of Peace All Might who lost his power and retire leaving Izuku to carry the mantle of symbol of peace which Izuku intended to fully do.

Now he stood up and cracked his shoulder as he was training the whole night and needed Shower to ease his sore muscle, after finally having his shower he put on his school uniform looking at himself in the mirror he gave a smile as he knew that he came so far with him coping with being quirkless for 11-12 years then he received the symbol of peace power trained it to have control over it all and all he couldn't be any more prouder of himself and achievement.

Izuku then opened the door of his dorm room and walked outside to prepare breakfast it was still 30 minutes early before classes start so he walked downstairs only to met with nobody which kind seem odd for Izuku as some of his classmate are early birds like Yaoyorozu, Tenya Iida, Rikido Sato, Katsuki Bakugo. but he never give it much thought as it something not worth it since he need to eat his daily cereal before he leave to the main building or he will have to suffer Aizawa-Sensei wrath as he involuntarily shiver at the prospect of having an angry Aizawa.

Once finished he brushed his teeth before he took his yellow school bag and put on his famous red shoes that he doesn't seem to change at all ever since the age of 4 he walked outside to find himself in the first year hallway it was empty with no teacher at all and no student which was weird for Izuku given that there are student here and there even an hour before classes start but something was wrong as his fight and flight are going haywire telling him to run away but he thought that's him being paranoid after all he had lack of sleep the last night, Izuku could only think- I really need to tone down my training it's affecting me. 

Finally reaching the tall door that is class 1A he swung it open and said- Good Morning guys! but he received not the usual "Morning" or " Good Morning" no he was welcomed by full blown killer intent which was directed to him which made him tense as Shoji Tentacle wrapped around Izuku allowing an enhanced Sato to connect a powerful gut punch to Izuku making him vomit, Uraraka voice was heard as she said- Now do your remember what you did TRAITOR! Izuku who was holding his stomach in pain gave a confused look and asked- Is this some sort of prank because if it is than it's not funny. Sato attempted another punch as Tokoyami Dark Shadow took the full brunt of Sato attack with Kaminari saying- What is the meaning of this Tokoyami! Kaminari clearly unhappy with Izuku being protected as Tsuyu came next to Tokoyami and said- We don't even know if the video is true hold any truth. Uraraka than said- Why can't you understand Tsu the evidence is enough. Tsuyu didn't have the chance to answer the question as Iida unsuspectedly launched towards Midoriya with a kick to the face which almost managed to crack his neck with Izuku being launched to the wall. Iida tried another attack but he was blocked by Todoroki who said- Stand down Iida, We can't just attack him even if he is the traitor which is high unlikely after everything he done to all of us. Some people doubts were cleared as Yaoyorozu also stood up next to Todoroki along with Kirishima and Jiro. Yaoyorozu although not much good with confrontation between her classmate said- I agree with Todoroki he did a lot for us to just turn it down and become villain after all many of us owe our life to him including you Iida, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Bakugo and others. Kirishima than said- Don't forget the Midoribro saved the school festival from Gentle criminal and Eri from overhaul and Kota from Muscular. Izuku stood from the ground and said- Can someone tell me what's going on? Tokoyami than said- You are accused of stealing UA files about students from Nezu office. Izuku was shocked and said- Why would I need to steal them in the first place after all my hobbies are analyzing heroes and I never hid it. Some people had wide eye as they remembered his hero notebook but Mineta than said- Who cares, I bet it's not even that impressive some doodles here and there. This managed to solidify some students who remained opposed to Izuku innocence.