"A little? I'm surprised he's not koala bearing either of us right now, he's so sensitive." Sapnap smiles his body slightly warm, leaving him more susceptible to the sudden chills. George wasn't fairing much better, coat too lose to consider appropriate for staying out in the wind so long. "Have you shown him the gingerbread house set yet? Or were you gonna wait till after work?" George shakes his head welcoming the hands in his, as he delicately plays with his fingers. They needed to invest in gloves, "now that I'm not going we could do it now. He'll most likely eat it instead of actually building, but I'm down for some cute pictures." The two burst into laughter, imagining Dream playing with the frosting bag. His ears lowered to not cause suspicion as he steals a few gumdrops off the roof.

Their laughter is interrupted by the door opening, Dream standing with a box in his hand. His little tail swaying feverishly as he points at the two gingerbread people on the cover. Sapnap truthfully wasn't surprised that he'd already found the not so secret activity, as he was always looking for new things to play with. With both himself and George outside, of course he was going to snoop until he found something worthy of his time. "Can we build it! I wanna make a candy cane house!" George let's go of Sapnaps hands, going over to their bouncing boy. "We have to now since you've found it, were you purposely snooping? Trying to find something baby doll?" Dream shakes his head mischievously, fingers holding tightly onto the box in hand. He wasn't snooping, he was just trying to find out what his present was and by chance found the box in the cupboard. Its not like he had seen it days before and couldn't stop thinking about the sugary treat.

"I didn't snoop, I wanted a snack and found it." He says convincingly quite proud of his steady voice. It was always hard to lie to George, as a punishment was always in tail if he did. George was always stricter than Sapnap, a little rougher. He wouldn't spoil him often and if he did, it always came with a hint of something else. Dream didn't mind it, the rules, as it never failed to make him excited. It wasn't uncommon for his kisses to be rougher, grabbing the back of his hair. Pulling him back, leaving him with a gasp as he kissed him like his life depended on it. The after care was always the nicest, how gentle he was with him. Which was the complete opposite with Sapnap. While George would make him beg and cry, Sapnap always made sure he was so pleased. Always overwhelming Dream with the amount of love that coursed through him. His kisses were gentle, his thumb rubbing his cheek, kissing compliments into his skin. Telling him how pretty he was and how much he loved him. The difference kept him on his toes, leaving him in a calm middle. "Its not good to lie," George whispers voice dropping a few octaves and it takes everything in Dream not to keen. He pouts hoping he hadn't upset the brunette, "'m sorry. Got excited." George nods giving his cheek the softest kiss, "it's okay. How about you go get everything out love."

Dream giggles happily turning around, running towards the kitchen. George sighs looking back at Nick who was smirking, "your whipped for him." George shakes his head in denial, "not whipped simply just letting it slide." Sapnap nods sarcastically, pushing George gently into the house.

"Whipped."
                          -----------

"How'd you get it to stand?"

George rolls his eyes giving Dream a loving poke on the side, "I didn't lick the frosting off the edges." Dream giggles looking over at Sapnap who had now gotten his all built. "Nicky can I decorate yours?" Sapnap looks at the pretty blonde, smiling when he sees the mess of what should be a house infront of him. Frosting every which way, most on the pieces stacked like a cake. Some on his cheek, clearly having missed the mouth. "Yeah you can decorate mine, George can you grab a wet cloth?" He nods and Dream moves over happily sitting on Sapnaps lap. Despite being taller, it sort of worked in situations like this. Dream tall and thin making it easy for Sapnap to lay his head on his shoulder and wrap his arms around his waist. Dream happily grabs the peppermints, plopping one into his mouth.