I Remember (Larry Stylinson Fan Fiction One Shot- One Direction)

OKAY SO I'M NOT STUPID (WELL NOT TOO STUPID AT LEAST, I HOPE) AND I KNOW THIS WON'T MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS OF 'MAYBE I DO NEED YOU AFTER ALL' (WHICH I THINK I WILL RE-WRITE AT SOME POINT, MAYBE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENTLY) BUT I HOPE THIS IS OKAY, I JUST WROTE THIS NOW BECAUSE I FELT BAD (SORRY IF IT SUCKS I'M KIND OF DRUNK LOL) IT'S REAL SHORT BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! LARRY OF COURSE! MUCH LOVE! -Eva xxxxxx

Louis had just arrived at boot camp, and though he was ecstatic he had made it through to the third round of The X Factor, he was also very nervous. Now was the time to make friends, and it wasn't that Louis lacked confidence- far from it- he was just jittery. What if he didn't get through? Anyone he'd made friends with would think he was a total douche wouldn't they?! Maybe he could just have a causal conversation with someone, then it wouldn't matter... 

"Hey, you're the guy from the loo yeah?" Louis was pulled out of his thoughts by a husky voice coming from behind him. He turned. 

"Urm yeah, yeah I am! Hi!" He smiled confidently (more confident than he felt) when he recognised the face that matched the voice.  

"Harry." The boy grinned as he stuck out a hand, and Louis could've sworn that his heart stopped for a millisecond.  

"Erm..I'm Louis." He stuttered in reply. 

"Yeah I saw your audition, you're an amazing singer!" Harry broke into a wide smile again, and Louis couldn't ignore what that 

smile did to his insides. "Thanks!" He grinned back, "You're brilliant too, I saw your second audition." 

"Thank you Louis, that means a lot." Harry replied endearingly, and the genuine look on his face made Louis insides explode way more than it should've.  

"I mean it Harry, you can really sing." Louis stepped a little closer as he said this, unable to decide whether it was his natural reaction to a gorgeous male or his brain acting without his consent that made him do so. However, he soon realised that he was speaking before thinking when he suddenly came out with.

"And you're gorgeous." 

As soon as the words left Louis' mouth he blushed with utter chagrin, wishing the ground would swallow him up then and there for being a complete dick. Harry didn't freak out or back away though, he just blushed beetroot; grinning at the ground shyly and absently running a hand through his chocolate curls.

Louis could've died with embarrassment at that moment, but this emotion was soon replaced with warmth when Harry looked up to meet Louis' eyes with his own smouldering jade green ones.  

Louis couldn't quite describe the way he felt at that moment, but it was safe to say that Harry's eyes were the most beautiful he'd ever seen.

It should've been quite a common green; grass and trees were green, traffic lights were green, even some bottles were green. But Harry's green, they weren't quite like anything Louis had ever seen before, and they were stunning.  

Louis was quite sure he could've stared into those eyes for all eternity, and he'd barely known Harry five minutes. He momentarily forgot his trance when Harry spoke again though.

"Coming from you?" He chuckled, stepping slightly closer to Louis like Louis had to him.  

Louis had simply blushed and avoided eye contact for a few seconds in order to gain composure.  

He'd soon looked back though, because already Louis knew that Harry was something special.

Louis awoke with a happy sigh and a huge grin on his face, immediately rolling over (as he always did) to be met with the angelic face of his boyfriend of two years; Harold Edward Styles.  

"Haz?" He probed, hoping the beautiful creature was awake so that he could share a moment of cuteness with him.  

"Mmmm?" Came the muffled mumble that was seemingly from Harry's mouth, though it was hard to tell.  

"I had a flashback dream again." 

Louis explained happily. 

Harry must've been able to hear the euphoric grin in Louis' tone, because immediately his eyes were open and he was shuffling closer to Louis.  

"Which one?" He asked dreamily, smiling as he combed absently through Louis' quiff.  

"The boot camp one." Louis' grin became wider, and Harry too beamed his trademark Cheshire Cat smile.  

"I love that one." He whispered, gripping onto Louis and pulling him close.  

"So do I, I consider it a huge gift that I still remember it all like it was yesterday." Louis uttered back, pressing his nose to Harry's neck affectionately. 

"How could I ever forget the day I met the love of my life?" 

Harry breathed, and Louis snuggled impossibly nearer to his boyfriend.  

"Agreed." He muttered lovingly, before drifting back to sleep in the arms of his soulmate.