Chapter Four

Chapter 4 is here. It has arrived. Hopefully it will be a longer one.

ENjoyxxxx

Cher's POV

All of my lessons were over and I walked back to my dorm with Louis, Crystal and Harry.

"Did you guys see Sajia in any chance?" I worried.

"Nope" Crystal said shrugging

"Strange" Louis said

"It is isnt it" I replayed thinking hard where she could be.

"Alright we will see you in the boys dorm" Harry said giving me a quick hug and waved good bye. Crystal quickly went in our dorm and closed the door leaving me and Louis still outside.

"So what time is this truth and dare game?" I asked leaning on my door.

"7 ish"Louis said fidling with a peice of paper in his hands.

"KK, I will see you then" I gave him a quick hug.

"Bye" he said holding on to the hug for quite a long time. Then he let go and waved a goddbye walking through the desserted corridor. I looked down to see the peice of paper he was holding before, i picked it up and took a look at it for a few seconds. Should I open it? He wouldnt notice if I did. I looked around the corridor just to see if anyone was there. I unscrambeled the paper to see what was written in there. 'Would you ...'

"OUCHHHHHHHH!!!" I felt my spine scramble into peices as door hit my back so hard.

"Oh my gosh are you ok?" I saw Crystall bending over to see if I was ok.

"Of course am okay, I have tottaly not broken my spine" I said gritting my teeth

"Oh good, I though you died for a second" she said one hand on hip and the other offering me to get up. If I could.

"I DID!!!" I screamed in pain. I quickly grabbed her hand and walked in holding my back like an old granny.

"Hey are you alright?" Mellisa said sounding concerned.

"Yh thanks for asking"

"Whats that peice of paper in your hand" She asked pointing at the peice of paper that I never got to read.

"Uh I don't know, belongs to Louis, have to return it when we go tonight." I said putting the paper in my pocket.

"Kay kay" Mallisa said going back to texting whoever she was, probably Luke her boyfreind.

"Can some one do my hair?" Mallisa asked

"Ask Zoe she is really good" Sajia said coming out of no where.

"Alright" Mellisa said

"And where were you?" Crystal asked

"Around" Sajia said jumping on her bunk bed.

"Sure you were" Crystal said sarcastically.

"Does anyone have Zoe's phone number" Mellisa asked getting up from her bed

"Yh here take it" I said handing my phone to her.

"Thanks babes" she said blowing a kiss.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX OOOOOOOO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THHINK WAS WRITTEN IN THAT NOTE? COMMENT DOWN BELOW

.hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. click that vote button.XXXXXXX