Chapter One

Heres Chapter1 for you guys, please click that vote button, give me a chance on this book and iam sure you will like it.

Cher's POV

"As your bestfreind I swear to always pretend that you are my girlfreind when you are getting hit on by an ugly asshole in a bar" my bestfreind Louis said, I just bursted in to fits of laughter and I couldnt control it.

"Sometimes I look at you and think why do I love my bestfreind, who is a fucking retard?" I tried to get him mad but he just smiled showing his perfect face. I laughed again at how immature he can be sometimes, he quickly put his hand over my mouth.

"shhh the douche bag is there" I quickly sat up straight before our headcordinator also our history teacher Mr Davis caught us, who most students think is hot, but all me and Louis think of him is that he is a douchebag with a boldpatch. Louis looked at me and I looked at him then bursted into fits of laughter. We have this moment when we both are thinking the same thing and we laugh.

"Both of you be quite, this is your warning do you understand why?" we both quickly nodded alrmed at how fast he was to catch us. I grabbed my bag and pulled Louis with me "Cher tuck you shirt in please" ugh why cant he just get the fact that i dont like tucking it in. I gave my bag to louis who was trying not to laugh so i gave him and evil look and quickly tucked it in and gave Mr a fake smile, turned and walked away with Louis.

"pervert" me and Louis said in sync, then bursted in fits of laughter. Again. We walked over to my groups of freinds who were all gathere together eating lunch.

"where were you too?" Allison asked, i gave everyone a hug and then sat down.

"We were stuck with the douchbag" I said while taking my launch out.

"Yep, that pervert still telling girls to tuck in their shirt, its like his temporery job" Louis said smirking. He sat next to me and grabbed his lunch out of his bag, inbetween he took out my favourite food ever

"CHOCLATE!!!!!" I cheered, he smiled at me

"what are bestfreind for?"

"food?" he gave me an evil look then handed the chcolate.

"Am just kidding with you" m friends just laughed at me then carried on eating.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

There you go guys chapet one hope you liked it. love ya