Tong Yao thought she had travelled to a parallel universe.

My goodness, this internet addicted old man can actually still read a book.

Tong Yao went to sit down across from Lu Sicheng and saw the title of the book in his hand, Strange Pilgrims. Even the title was so profound that she couldn't get it. She moved her eyes away and pretended to casually strike up a conversation, "You're up early?"

You are in love.

The man across from her raised his eyelids and glanced at her above the book, "CK had games today for the mid-season competition. So I got up early to take a look."

Tong Yao thought about it, "Oh, did they win?"

"They crushed the Taiwanese and the North American teams." Lu Sicheng spoke without much emotion, "But, was crushed by the Korean team as always."

"Oh."

You care about him.

Tong Yao: "Ahhh, shut up!"

Lu Sicheng: ?

Tong Yao: "......Nothing, really."

Tong Yao used her hand to rub her face. Finally, she couldn't stand the broken record in her mind that repeated Jinyang's words and stood up to go to the kitchen, pouring herself a glass of icy milk. When she returned to the living room, all the other teammates had also woken up and come down. Lu Sicheng was back at his own seat and the opened book was placed on the coffee table face down. Dabing was standing right next to it, stepping on it with the paw. Tong Yao went over to pick up Dabing while glancing at the book again. She had to try hard to hold back the urge to pick it up and take a look.

Though she knew that she had absolutely no interest at the book, the reason why she wanted to pick it up was......

Tong Yao felt like she had been bewitched.

She was fine just yesterday, now she wasn't feeling like herself after being teased by Jinyang. It had elevated to the point that she wanted to touch everything that the man had touched.

It was a terminal disease.

Tong Yao dragged her feet to her computer with the cat in her arms. Lu Sicheng spoke without raising his head, "Get ready for the skirmish, and drop the cat." Tong Yao followed his order exactly, dropping the cat and sitting down at her seat. Her teammates were allready to go by then. Little Fatty was still chewing on a piece of bread, both of his hands, however, were typing on the keyboard to log onto the server.

A little while later, the data analyst Ming god had also come down with the team coach Ah Hou.

With just a command from Lu Sicheng, everyone was busy getting ready. This was the first time that Tong Yao had recognized that there was actually a 'captain' on this team.

After they made contact with YQCB, Xiao Rui told them the rules they had agreed upon and the game room name and password. Everyone joined the room with ease and found the five players from YQCB were already in the room waiting. The line up in the room was according to the position of the players in the game from top to bottom: Top, Jungler, Mid, ADC, and Support.

The fourth one's ID was: yqcb、pope.

It was Pope.

Ah, that Pope.

Tong Yao gave a silent sigh of amazement, then was back to herself, focusing on her direct opponent. The third ID: yqcb、 aica, the Mid Ai Jia of YQCB-the boyfriend of her best friend, Chen Jinyang; the dad of Dabing's good friend, Ah Mao; the silly kid who told his girlfriend to see him on stream when she wanted to see him.