𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 | ɴᴀɴᴀᴍɪ ᴋ.

WARNINGS: IMPLIED MANGA SPOILERS

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

we were infinite, until he wasn't.
but we will always have our forever.

THE RISING WAVES are cool to the touch, nothing but whispers of cold on her skin.

The sand squelches beneath their toes. Little grains forming the tallest mountains around their planted feet. The sea water buries their feet more firmly into the sand, her foot nearly touching his even with all that lies between them.

White gulls bleat out serene calls from high above the blue sky. Together, hers and his breaths are louder than thunder in the wake of an angry typhoon.

With each other, they are unstoppable. She will never let him go. As he will, with her.

She tightens her grip, fingers curling around his relaxed hand. He turns and tilts his head at her, concerned. Cold gusts of icy boreas blow the lustrous gold of his locks into his eyes. She tucks some back into place with a loving hand, her other still connected with his.

He wants to kiss the smile that has begun to rise on her pink mouth. Weary though he is, his love for her will always outweigh the need he feels to rest.

He dips his head. There is a smile on his own mouth as he kisses her. She'd shut her pretty eyes before he'd even met her parted lips.

With careful hands he sweeps her off her feet to lay her down on the sand. She pays no heed to the grains tangling into her hair. He engulfs her, blinds her to the rest of the world. It is beautiful to love the way they do.

He tilts his head downward, catching her mouth again. Her seeking fingers reach up, stroke at the smooth bundles of spun gold clustered just at his nape. Every part of him unwinds at her touch, a body sensitive to the motions and reactions of its counterpart.

The two lie there, allowing the sea to swallow them up and infuse one into the other.