𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖?

Smut Warning!! (Stop reading right now if you're not comfortable with sex or horny Cedric)

After a while of us talking Ginny and Cedric switch seats so now he's next to me. Ginny was talking about Quidditch and Ron joined into the conversation. They were talking about how it feels to be on the field and how exciting it is to play.

I was paying attention until I felt a hand on my thigh, I look over and see that it's Cedric. He puts his pointer finger on his lips telling me to keep quiet. I look away from him and listen to Ginny, when I feel his hand slowly go up a little more. He leans over to my ear close enough for me to hear what he said.

"You want to get out of here love?" for some reason those exact words gave me chills. I look over at him and nod. He smirks and grabs my hand leading me to the common room.

Once we're inside he gently pushes me on the couch. He crashes his lips into mine roughly kissing me. He starts to kiss my neck until he gets to my collarbone immediately hitting the spot. He leaves a couple love bites and then pulls me off the couch.

He leads me to his dorm and Anthony just so happens to be in there. Cedric gave him a look and Anthony immediately got up leaving the room. He does the silencing charm along with Colloportus.

He turns back to face me as he takes off his robe. I start to take off my shirt knowing where this is going. He gets on top of me and stops me from taking off my shirt.

"Let me do that for you darling" he smirks as I nod letting him. Without any effort he takes off my shirt in one swift motion.

When he got my shirt off he continued to kiss my neck in the right spot. I moan a little as I struggle to take off his pants. I finally get them off and he takes off my skirt. We're both now only in our underwear.

I watch him as he looks at me laying there. He looks at me with pure lust in his eyes. He slightly bites his lips and leans close to my ear.

"You're beautiful Y/n" this man makes my skin crawl without even trying.

He lowered himself down a little so he's now close to my clit. He grabbed the waistband of my underwear and tugs on it. He looks up at me and smirks. I look at him in confusion and he rubs his finger against my wetness through the fabric.

I moan but then I cover my mouth so I'm not too loud.

"Don't worry darling I did the silencing charm you can moan or scream as loud as you want" he takes off my underwear slowly.

He rubs my clit with his thumb while making eye contact with me. I moan throwing my head back on the pillow under me until he suddenly stops. I look at him in confusion and he sighs.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I just want to know before I go any further" he goes up so now our faces are on the same level. I pick his head up making him look at me.

"Cedric please just do it" his mood changed once again and he goes back to being horny.

He lowers himself back down and continues to rub my clit later adding a finger. He goes slow at first teasing me until he shoves another finger in. His thumb on my clit rubbing in circular motion while two of his fingers entering me over and over again.

I moan loudly as my legs twitch slowly starting close. With his free hand he grabs one of my legs and forced them to open.

"Try and keep these open for me love" I nod and he continues. I finally cum and he licks his fingers that are full with my essence on them.

"Your punishment for closing your legs earlier..." he trails off as he gets up and grabs his belt. He gets on top of me and takes both of my hands tying them to the bed.

"Ooo kinky" I say joking around and he seems unfazed. I stop smiling and become serious.

"Now you're not able to touch me, that's your punishment" he takes off his boxers and his cock is revealed. It's a lot bigger than I expected. I swallow hard as I look at him and his cock.

"Do you have any idea how many times I thought about this moment? I'm going to drive you crazy love" he lifts my head up forcing me to look at him.

He keeps one hand on my face and the other holding his cock. He aligns himself to my core putting my legs around his hips. He keeps direct eye contact as he slides in. I moan trying to get used to his size. I couldn't get my words out as his pace quickens.

"Cedric- please" I say as best as I can without moaning.

"What did you say love?" he demands as he continues to go fast. He groans causing me to get turned on even more.

"Untie me please- oh fuck!" I scream out as I feel myself getting closer to my second release. I throw my head back looking at my tied up hands.

He finally unties me and continues to pound into me harder than before. I wrap my arms around his neck as I moan louder and louder. He starts to cuss under his breath as he gets closer to releasing.

He puts one hand on my neck shocking me slightly and the other holding my left leg on his hip. I pull his face close to mine crashing our lips together. He bites my bottom lip letting me know to let his tongue inside. I open my mouth and his tongue slides in.

He tightly grabs my hips pounding into me driving me even more crazy. I grip the mattress as I feel my second orgasm starting to hit. He ends up releasing first but he continues for a little more until I release after.

He takes himself out of me and just lays on top of me. I play with his slightly sweaty hair and kiss him on the top of his head. We put a soft blanket over us and cuddle for a little while until we finally fall asleep.

~~~~~~~
I apologize if this chapter was absolute cringe. This is my first smut that I've ever written. So hopefully it's not that bad for my first time.