Chapter 2: Pumpkin Juice And Pie

Oliver woke up to the sunlight hitting his face, he flew his hand up to his eye's trying to block out the sun. He sat up and straight away got something thrown at him.

'Get ready! We're going to be miss breakfast.' He heard the familiar voice of Percy Weasley.

'Alright.' He said, getting up and wearily getting dressed.

Once he was finally ready, they hurried to the great hall, holding hands. They had passed Angelina Johnson in the corridor and Oliver had attempted to talk to her, but was dragged off by his boyfriend protesting that they were going to miss breakfast.

They sat down at the Gryffindor table. The great hall was almost empty with only nine Hufflepuffs, two Slytherins, five Ravenclaws and ten other Gryffindors.

Alicia Spinnet was sitting across from them and began to talk to Oliver about Quidditch practices.

*TIME SKIP*

Classes were interesting that day for the Weasley. In Charms they had learned a new spell that would be very useful in their O.W.L.

Now Percy was sitting with Oliver in their dormitory. The English boy was sitting on his bed, studying while the Scot was trying to convince him to go to Hogsmeade with him, but no luck.

'Please, I can't go alone.' Oliver whined.

'Go with Angelina or Katie or Alicia, even Harry for merlins sake!' His freckled boyfriend replied.

'Angelina helping Fred and George with something, Katie and Alicia are busy and Harry is probably busy with Ron or Hermione,' he said, placing a hand on the freckled boy's book stopping him from working. 'And besides, I prefer to spend time with my cute, little, freckly boyfriend.' He said whilst kissing his cheek.

'Alright, fine I'll come.' Percy chuckled as he got up.

'Thanks, Perce!'

*TIME SKIP*

Hand in hand, they walked down the stony path, sharing the same blush across their faces as they had nothing to say. The Scot had an awkward grin while his boyfriend had a small smile hidden by his scarf.

They walked into a cáfe like shop that looked nice and warm. The shop had good amount of people, not too crowded and not too empty, just right.

The freckled boy sat down at a dark oak table while the Quidditch fanatic went to order them something.

Percy noticed a familiar face starring at him. It was Penelope Clearwater. Once she noticed that he saw her she waved. She was sat with a boy that awkwardly starred at the table.

Oliver returned and sat down next to his boyfriend, placing his arm over him and kissing his cheek.

'I got some pumpkin juice and pie for us.' He said, then moving the scarf that was over Percy's face and kissing him.

'I love you.' The English boy said before resting his head on the Scottish boy's shoulder.

They stayed like that for a while before a woman who worked there appoarched them with their food and drinks, placing them on the table.

'First date?' She asked, a smile branded on her face.

'No, more like our tenth now.' Oliver said, sharing a smile with her.

'Oh, well that's lovely.' She said, her smile growing wider.

She then gave a polite smile to Percy before leaving. Percy glaced the pie then at Oliver.

'What flavour is it?' He asked.

'Apple. I know that's your favourite.' Oliver said as he removed his arm from Percy and instead held his hand.

'Thank you.' Percy mumbled hidding his face slightly in his scarf again.

*TIME SKIP*

They had spent the whole of the Hogsmeade visit in that one shop, enjoying their pumpkin juice and pie.

By sunset, they were sitting in the Gryffindor common room. The fire was crackling and lighting up the room, there was a strange plant sitting on the wooden table that was placed there by Neville a few moments ago. The room was empty except for them. The English boy was in a cosy crimson hoodie and plain dark gray pyjamas bottoms, while the Scottish boy was wearing a plain white shirt and black shorts.

'You know,' Oliver said, catching Percy's attention. 'I've never seen you play Quidditch before, or even get on a broom before. I'm kinda confused about it. I know you like Quidditch so why haven't you played it?'

'I use too.' He responded.

'Really?'

'Yeah. I use to play with Bill and Charlie, even the twins. Just stopped after a while. I focus on my studies too much to get the chance to play.'

It was silence. Percy was smiling while Oliver thought about it. So he has played Quidditch before. Oliver thought. A question then corrupted his mind.

'Do you think you still remember how to play?'

'What? Maybe...I can't be sure, it's been a while. I mean, it's been year's since I've been on a broom, let alone play Quidditch!'

'We should play together sometime. I can help teach you a bit if you'd like.'

Percy smiled, burying his neck into his boyfriend's neck.

'That'd be nice.' He said.

Oliver placed his arm around Percy, pulling him closer and kissing his forehead. He placed his chin on the other's head, his red-hair brushing of his chin.

'I love you.' The Quidditch fanatic told the other, smiling sweetly.

'I love you too.'

It was silence for a few moment's, then they heard a creak behind them. They turned away from the fire. Harry, Ron and Hermione were tip-toeing behind the seat they were sitting in.

'Shit.' Ron muttered but Percy heard.

''Language!' Percy yelled, standing up and glaring at them.

Oliver groaned, turning to face them aswell.

'Where were you lot!? Do you realised that it is past curfew!?' Percy yelled again causing Ron to groan and lean against the wall while Hermione was frozen to the spot, like a tree and Harry was starring at the ground.

'None of your business.' Ron said, glaring at his brother, annoyed.

Ron glancing at Oliver, trying to get along his message. The Quidditch fanatic nodded, understanding almost instantly. He stood up, putting a hand on the freckled boy's shoulder.

'Percy...' the Quidditch fanatic groaned.

'Ollie, not now.'

'Per-'

'Ollie, I said-'

The Quidditch fanatic pulled his freckled boyfriend into a passionate kiss as the trio sneaked away.

After a few moment's they pulled away for breath.

'You're ridiculous.' The Weasley said, laughing.

Oliver leaned his head back, laughing aswell, before pressing his forehead against his lover's then filling the gap, lips connecting again.