Chapter 1:Forgotten

↷ ➤ Izuku's POV ↶
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
I woke up to the feeling of someone shaking me "Please wake up" I heard someone mumbled softly. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up to see a male with red and white hair with a scar on the right side of his face. "Thank god!" The male said as he pulled me into a tight hug. I pushed him away and moved away from him "izu?" He asked. 'Who is Izu?' I thought. I looked around and saw some other people coming towards me causing me to panic "stay back!" I shouted towards them as tears filled my eyes. "Wait guys" the red and white haired male said to the others before looking towards me.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"It's okay just breath" he said softly and I took a deep breathe before speaking "w-who are you a-and where am I?" I questioned and he gave me a confused look. "Do you not remember me?" He asked and I shook my head "n-no I don't" I said. The other paused for a second before he spoke "my name is shoto todoroki" he said with a small smile. "It's nice to meet you, I'm um" I started but stopped when I realized I didn't know my own name. "W-What's my name?" I asked in a panic voice and started breathing heavily again. Shoto grabbed my hands "hey it's okay just breath" he said and took a deep breath with me, for some reason he calmed me and I don't know why.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"You're name is Izuku Midoriya" he said softly. "Izuku Midoriya.." I repeated slowly to myself. "I know that this all may seem scary but it's going to be okay" he said and I nodded. He pulled me up off the ground and looked towards the others. I hid behind him when they looked at me. "It's alright Izuku, these are my friends, Momo and Iida" he said and they both waved at me. I mumbled a small 'hi' but I didn't move. "I think we should go and see Uraraka" I heard Momo say.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Yeah I think that's a good idea" Iida said and the two walked off. "Let's go izuku" shoto said and held out his hand for me to take. I hesitated before taking it. We slowly walked through the forest before we arrived at a small town. "Wow" I mumbled. The town was really beautiful. "Do you like it?" I heard shoto ask and I nod "yeah it's really beautiful here" I said with a small smile.  We soon arrived at a small wooden cottage. We walked inside and there was Momo. I hold Shoto's hand tightly and moved a little bit behind him. He looked back at me before looking over at Momo "Is she here?" He asked "yeah she just had to finish something" she said.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Do you think she will be able to help izuku?" Shoto asked and squeezed my hand a little bit. "I honestly don't know but I really hope so" she said. I let go of Shoto's hand causing him to look back at me "Can I look around? Maybe I can jog my memory with some stuff around here?" I suggested. I actually really just wanted to look around because there was nothing else to do. The two looked at each other "I guess that's not a bad idea" Momo said. Shoto looked down at me "just touch anything okay? I don't know what a lot of things in here do" he said and I nodded.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I slowly walked around the small cottage and admired all the pretty potions, some of them were labeled and some were. I turned the corner and a crash was heard. I looked in front of me and there was a girl who was covered in a substance. "Oh my goodness I'm so sorry about that" I said and continued to apologize. "Hey it's okay" she said and snapped her fingers and the substance was no longer on her but in a glass container. "Whoa! how'd you do that?" I asked her. She looked at me with a confused look and was going to say something before shoto and Momo came.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Izuku are you okay?" Shoto asked me as he looked over me to see if I was hurt "I'm fine, I just accidentally bumped into her" I said and motioned towards the brown haired girl in front of me. "But you should have seen it, I accidentally broke her glass and spilled her container but she just snapped her fingers and poof! It was like nothing ever happened!" I said excitedly. Shoto smiled at me "oh really? I do wish I could have seen it" he said. As we talked I saw Momo talking with the brown haired girl. "I'm not sure if I can but I will try" I heard the girl say before she walked off. "Shoto, who was that girl?" I asked him.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Oh that's Uraraka, she is a very strong witch" he said. "A witch? What's that?" I asked. "A witch is someone who is able to use magic to many things. Some can only make potions while others can use hand or wand magic" I heard the girl say. I turned towards her to see her holding a big book. "Sorry for ease-dropping I just heard your question and thought it would be best for me to answer that question" she said with a smile. I nodded slowly and moved more towards Shoto. "So I had heard about what happened" Uraraka said and placed down the book on a desk. She mumbled something before a bed appeared in front of her.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Can you lay down here?" She asked and I looked up at Shoto. "It's okay she's going to help you" he said. I let go of him and slowly walked over to the bed. I laid down and shoto sat next to me. "Close you're eyes and think back to last thing to remember before you woke up in the middle of the forest" she said and I felt her hand on my forehead. "First I'll try to bring back his memories of you" I heard her say to someone. "Okay" shoto said. My mind soon drifted off and when I opened my eyes I was in front of a door. I slowly opened it but nothing was there. I closed it and opened it again but still nothing.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"hello?" I said into the darkness but got no answer. I closed the door again and looked around the room I was in and soon saw something coming towards me fast. I went to open the door but it wasn't opening "oh no" I mumbled and continued pulling on the door as the shadow like figure continued coming towards me. The door soon opened and I was pulled in. The shadow that I had seen before was now standing in front of me with three others. "Stay back!" I yelled at them but they kept coming closer. One of them touched me and arm started turning black. I started panicking as it continued to spread. My vision soon started to grow blurry before I passed out.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
..To be continued..