Chapter 1

What can I say, school was shit. I didn't really have friends, I was quiet and I never spoke to anyone. Ever. Its not that I couldn't I just didn't want to, I didn't see the point to it to be honest. So here I was, sat in science all by myself again.

"Becca" the teacher sighed. I looked up at her as she was standing in front of me.

"What's the answer?" She asked me. I sighed and shrugged my shoulders at her, I didn't even know what she asked me, and I didn't really care either.

"Fine, if you don't want to answer the question we can talk about it after school, how does that sound?" She asked me. I looked up at her and gave her a sarcastic smile. I honestly hated this teacher, there was literally only one person who I would talk to and that was my brother michael, he understood me. Understood I didn't really like... Well people. I lived with him, he was in the same school as me but in the year above me, I loved michael, I honestly did. He was the best brother a girl could ask for... Sometimes...

-later on-

"Where have you been? I've been waiting for about half an hour" michael chuckled starting the car as I got in it.

"The science teacher kept me back for not answering" I sighed putting on my seatbelt.

"I've told them that you're mute so why the fuck are the- Oh my god" he groaned beginning to drive 

"Oh and by the way, the guys are staying over tonight" michael smiled to me. Oh well this was gonna be great.

"So I'm guessing you want me to stay up in my room?" I asked him.

"Well you know what I'm like, I don't want you to... I don't know" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Having friends?" I asked him.

"No.. No its not like that. Its just I know what they can be like and I don't want you being like them as all" he said.

"Mike, they're funny! And entertaining, I don't see what's to bad" I laughed.

"They try and be funny and its embarrassing" he smiled.

"Please mike... Just this once, I don't wanna be in my room all night" I sighed.

"God, fine then but don't embarrass me okay" he chuckled. I smiled and nodded at him, michael was always too over protective of me. We got home and I ran up to my room and got dressed into a turquoise jumper and black jeans with a pair of black converse.

"Becca hurry up the first guest is here" michael shouted. I sighed and sorted out my hair by quickly tying it up. I quickly ran out of my room and collided with someone causing me to fall to the ground and hitting my head off of the wall.

"Oh fuck" I groaned holding my head.

"Hey are you okay?" A boy with black hair said offering his hand out to me.

"Yeah, I'm sorry" I smiled grabbing his hand as he helped me up.

"Michael told me to come and get you cause you were taking forever, he would've came himself but ashton arrived. I'm calum by the way" he said as we began to walk to the living room. Once we got in I saw michael playing on gta 5 with a boy who had a bandanna on.

"So this is ashton I'm guessing" I said sitting down.

"And you're becca" ashton smiled looking at me.

"The one and the only" I smiled back sitting on the sofa.

"I swear he takes forever" calum chuckled sitting next to me.