Part 3 - Who are you

It's been two days now, you've been living at Lev's place and you can stay there. One problem tho, you didn't only leave your home, you also left your school. "Shit" you think to yourself. You want to have a future so school will be necessary. You hear Lev coming downstairs. "Hey Y/n, I'm heading of to school now. See ya!" You wave Lev goodbye as you think of the word school. "I should go to school as well.." You think to yourself. Maybe, nekoma is the right place? It's the closest, and Lev goes there. The door suddenly opens again. "Hey uhm, Y/n? Do you wanna come maybe?" It's as if he read your mind. You nod, grab a bag with important things and grab Lev by his arm. "You should talk to the counselor first tho. But don't worry, it's a nice place with awesome people!" He says as his smile brightens up. He always seems so happy, but that's not difficult with a good situation like this, right? Lev suddenly stops walking and points out to a cat. "LOOK Y/N A PURR PURR!" A wha-? You stand still for a second and then realize what he meant. "You mean, a cat-?" You say as Lev already got a hold of the cat. He holds the small animal close to him as he pets it. "It's not yours Lev, put him down." You say somehow intimidating enough for Lev to put the cat down. You walk up to the terrified cat and let it. "You look pretty." The cat has big brown eyes that Pierce right through your body. "Hmm pretty" you think to yourself as Lev pulls you by your sweater. "C'mon now, time for school."

*You arrive at school*

The place is big and crowded. "There's so many people.." you sigh as Lev looks happy to be back at school. "Yep, but you'll like it here! Trust me!" He smiles. "I'll show you around a bit, classes start in two hours. "Why are you so early?" You ask him as he grabs you by your arm. "Ouch-" Lev looks back at you, surprised, clearly.. "What's wrong? Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry Y/n" he looks like he's about to cry. "No it's fine don't worry!" You give him a pat on the shoulder as you start to walk in front of him. "Now where shall we go first?" You ask sarcastically with a big smile on your face. Lev starts to catch up on you as his sad face turned happy real quick. "Gym!" You look surprised but then you remember. He playes volleyball, so that's a place he comes allot. You both head to the gym.

*Three minutes later and at the gym*

"Jeez, it's big here." You look up to the ceiling which is very high. You hear the creaking of wood and the squeaking of shoes. "Hey Lev wazzup, who's this? Your girlfriend?" Lev laughs again. *He laughs so much* "No silly, she's my CHILDHOOD BESTIE!" He shouts as he shows you off. You just stand there waiting to leave. "Uhm, hi." You say. The guy looks at you, he makes his eyes small and looks at you with disgust. And then out of nowhere just like Lev always does, he smiles and points out your sweater. "Like the sweater, it looks cute! My name is Nobuyuki, Noboyuki Kai! But you can call me Kai!" You think for a second but then you introduce yourself as well. "My name is L/n Y/n! But you can call me Y/n!" You smile, these people do seem nice, just like Lev said. Some more guys come up to you and introduce themselves. It doesn't intrest you as much until a specific guy walks past, locking eyes with you. The same cat like eyes as the cat you saw earlier today. "Wow.." you accidentally say. Kai looks at you and noticed. "What? What wow? You like someone?!!?" He smiles. You look up in shock. "No! No.." Kuroo (Another guy there) pulls the guy with cat eyes to him. "Hey Kenma introduce yourself you dumbass." He pushes Kenma to you which almost caused you to fall. He grabs your arm real quick but just a little to tight. "Ouch-" you say again. "Shit I'm sorry." He looks a little startled from this situation just as much as you so you introduce yourself right away.

"I'm Y/n, who are you?"

-------------------------------------------------------
PART 3?!? This is getting interesting! :))))