Part 2 - Hello Lev

"I need to leave"

You breathe heavily as you pack your stuff. You found some old hiking backpack in the basement as your parents were out for a bit. "Clothes, I can't take all but I need some." You grabbed some pants, shirts and sweaters, and necessary things. There's not much that you're attached to except this one plush you got when you were younger. It's the only good memory that you have from your parents. Won it at the fair. While your parents are sound asleep by now, you finish up packing, you grab some money and food to survive the night and leave a small note; "Your fault." That was it, this life is over and you're ready for the next part.

*Seventeen minutes later*

The sound of the train reminds you of visiting Grandma. You used to go there when she was alive, it was your escape from home. "Uhm Miss would you like anything?" A friendly woman stands next to you with a plate of snacks you can buy. "Sure." You point at a Snickers and give her a dollar in return. "Thankyou!" She says as she walks to the next person. The train is Fuller then expected for this late hour. You look around as you open up your Snickers. "Maybe I should call Lev before surprising him." You mumble to yourself as you stuffed the chocolate in your mouth. You search for his contact and look at his name another time. "Lev, I'm sorry.."

"Y/n? It's so late and you never call is everything alright?" That question made you sad, no one ever asked. A small tear falling down your face made you snap back to reality. "Uhm hi, sorry Lev but I had severe problems at home and I'm currently on my way to you. I'm so sorry I really am but I need to stay over at your place for a short amount of time. I have no other place to go.." It was quiet for a second and all you heard was Lev's soft breathing. "Of course Y/n, I'm here for you. Do you want me to pick you up at the station?" "Yes please.."

"Twelve minutes later"

"Lev?" You scream while crying as you look for your friend. It's been only two minutes. "I shouldn't be like this maybe he's a little late." You think to yourself as a tall guy with white hair shows up next to you. He grabs your bag and your hand and says: "I'm here now it's fine.. don't worry anymore." He sighs, he clearly ran cause he's out of breath. You look a little shocked and All you manage to say is:

"Hello Lev."

-------------------------------------------------------
OMG- so it's less spicy then I wanted it to be (I'm sorry y'all) but I'll make up for it later :) Kenma will come later this is basically the Introduction to your new life, thing is tho, this'll take a little while because the drama starts later :/// hope y'all still keep reading all of it! Thanks <3