A hike in the nature

Jungkook never understood why would Seokjin bring fireworks to their hiking trip until he was awakened at 6 am by their explosion. His husband literally opened his eyes and chose violence.
He didn't know what to call it. A unique personality or just spite. Man be beefing with his shadow and throughout the years he learned not to question it.

Jungkook slowly extended his arm from the sleeping mat and searched for his shirt but the fireworks motherfucker must have took it. He exited the tent shirtless, eyes half closed and hair sticking in all directions. Seokjin better be sorry for waking him up this way.

"Coffee." Was the first thing Jin said upon seeing him. He frowned in confusion, still in the process of rubbing sleep out of his eyes. Turned out Seokjin was offering him a cup of cold coffee he made.
"Did you add milk?"
The answer was a simple shook.

Then there a was a silence. Not an uncomfortable or awkward one. A silence they are used to in the morning. Usually Jungkook takes fifteen minutes to half an hour to completely wake up then he would go was his face, teeth brush his hair more like let Seokjin take care of his hair.

"The lake's water looks clear." Jk finally spoke before getting up and dragging Jin behind him by force because the other refused to touch the icy water.
They didn't dive or let the water reach their torso. Jk just wanted them to stand with their feet in water while they held hands.
"Remind me why didn't we bring the fishing rods?"
"You fish with Yoongi hyung each Sunday and today is ours."
"You can fish with me."
"I don't know how to hold a rods."
"Jeon Jungkook you snatched a fish from the see with your bare hands when we were in high school."
"You remember this?"
"Please, this and you breaking the pineapple with your bare hands still give me nightmares."
They were slowly making their path in the water, carefully remaining at foot level.
"Careful not slip there Seokjin."

Their breakfast consisted of cold milk and some cereal. Not ideal, just enough to keep their tummy full until lunch time.
"You love my pancakes." Jin said. His spoon in his mouth.
For a moment Jungkook was caught off guard because he took it in another context then it downed on him.
"You make delicious pancakes hyung."
"I haven't made in a while because of work so when we get back I'll make you some."
"That would be good."
"After it you can fuck me on the counter."
Jungkook smiled and pressed his lisp against his forehead then murmured,
"That would be good too," without removing his lips.

They made a stop on top of a hill. To catch their breath and have a little snack.
Seokjin held his peaches jar as if he was holding an infant while Jungkook ate croissant.
"Here have a bite." Jk offered and who is Jin to refuse. "Yah don't choke on these peaches."
"Leave me and my peaches alone."
Walking down the hill wasn't an easy task and again Jungkook's hand was intertwined with Jin's. To make sure he won't slip or fall.
"You know sometimes I feel like some of my goals are slipping away." Jungkook murmured without looking back.
"Tighten your grip around them..Just like you're doing now."

They walked through the trees and came across a small field of daisies with  colourful butterflies fluttering around. To say that his heart only squeezed because of the unrealistic scenery would be and understatement. Jungkook took multiple pictures with his Polaroid camera while Seokjin took a picture of him with his own.
Jungkook even had the silly idea of proposing to him, once again in the middle of the field. This time he used a seashell he apparently had in his pocket instead of a ring. Jin said yes. Just like he would do in thousands of years and till the end.

Both of them sat in the shadow of a tree and ended up falling asleep. Jk had his head on SeokJin's shoulder while Seokjin had his legs on his lap. It was one of the most peaceful nap they ever had that by the time they woke up, the sun was already setting.

The couple started a little fire and boiled water for their instant noodles cup, they also roasted some sweet potatoes and shared a bottle of soju.

Star gazing was something they always dreamed of doing. Their busy schedule and extra work hours always blocked them from fulfilling this desire. But now they can.
Under a big sky, that hundreds of lovers, friends, families, enemies and more, laid under.
"Remember the story I told you about the moon Jungkook?"
"You only mentioned the ending to me."
"The moon had a beautiful lover. he wanted to visit the space and bring her a shinnig star. But once he was up there. He was forbidden from going back. So he mourned the loss of his lover day and night. And is still mourning. That's why you see a sad face when you look at the moon."

Jk didn't comment on the story he just pulled Seokjin and made him lay on top . His hands casually drawing random patterns all over his body just like what Jin started to do.
They called it a night after kissing for a while and went to sleep in their tent.

Next day Jungkook and Seokjin drove back to the city. On their way they got breakfast and coffee from Starbucks.
"Which song should we play on the radio?"
Jungkook looked at his husband.
"Cola by Lana del Rey."
"Cola?" Jungkook repeated after Jin to make sure he heard the song's name right.
"Yes," Seokjin took a sip of his iced mocha then added "You'll love the "first" line. Trust me."

"So what do you think?"
"I think that you're horny Seokjin and you're trying to tell me since yesterday."
"That's a fair point...Yah Jeon Jungkook."
"Yes?"
"I love you."
"I love you too. Yah Jeon Seokjin."
"Yah don't be disrespectful to your hyung." And he rewarded with a neck slice.
"I just wanted to say that you don't taste like Cola. It tastes better."

End.