Makeup

Heels

Purse

Purse

Jewelry

Jewelry

She grab her keys and walk out and put him in the back seat later she drove to seojuns apartment that is close to their university she got there 3mins later she got out grab sanghoon and walk to her front door and knocked

Y: hey.
S: come in.

She got in and sat down on her couch she took out sleeping sanghoon and place him in her arms.

Y: what happen?
S: well he was suppose to visit me yesterday but never came and it was around 12 and later he came back drank.
Y; did he hurt you?
S: yeah he shoved me away from holding him and I hit the wall.
Y: oh my God are you okay?
S: yeah im treating it with ice right now. So I yelled at him and yelled more and he then slap me and say "I hate you get out of my life."
Y: is that the blood from the slap?

Seojun did have a cut on her lip she nodded.

Y: this guy where is he? I'm going to show him where he belongs.
S: young-hee dont-

Young-hee cut her off.

Y; no this is not okay! This is abuse seojun never let him enter your home again. Was your roommate home too?
S; no she went to a party last night and just returned this morning.
Y: did you tell her?
S; I did she wanted me to go to the police.
Y: you should.
S: so today after class I told him that we are over and he slap me.

Young-hees blood boil.

Y: what the hell.
S: I was to weak to do anything but good thing the staff was there to stop him.
Y: where is he? I'm gotta punch him in the face.
S; young-hee please...
Y: no seojun we been friends snice i was a freshman and you were a sophomore I know you...you can't let him do this.
S: I know...
Y; so heres my plan tomorrow you well let me meet him and I'll talk to him and if he tries anything I'll hit him im good with that. So meet me at the park near the university.
S: what if he hits you back?
Y: im calling the cops on him.
S: okay ill do that.
Y: you have pictures of where he hits you right?
S; yeah.
Y: once the school sees that they will kick him out because no violence should be in school.
S: I know thank you for coming young-hee.
Y: was eunwoo there to help you?
S: yeah he's been there for me since that night.
Y: good.

Young-hee pat her shoulder she smiles at him. Meanwhile jungkook was at work just working away in his office, he sighed from all the work he has to do he was also stress too then one of his employees came in.

E: hey jungkook.
Jk: yes.
E: here's more files from the ceo.
Jk: *growling* do I have to do this? This is to much.
E: well try to finish tonight.
Jk: ill just stay late to do this.
E: alright.

He walks out, jungkook snip a coffee and continued to work faster. Young-hee stayed with seojin till the sun went down she later went home and realized jungkook was not home she was confused.

Y: he usually comes home early.

She place sanghoon down and was taking off her heels she sigh and took out sanghoon and sat down on the couch and fed him.

Y: whens your dad coming home?

After feeding him she went upstairs and put him to bed and went to their room and changed her clothes to a oversize shirt and wipe away her makeup and took off her jewelry she lay in bed so tired.

Y: oh man so tired.

The room door was closed she roll over to her stomach and was playing with her phone. Jungkook was  now home at night he saw young-hees car he sighed.

Jk; hopefully she doesn't kill me for this.

He had finished his papers late and came home he open the door and saw no lights were open and that's when he knew that she was upstairs he slowly walk upstairs and saw the room door of their room a little open so he carefully open it and saw young-hee playing on her phone still laying on the bed her back was facing him, he smirks puts his bag down slowly took off his suit and undid his tie and shoes he walks slowly to her and looked at her legs he went down and drop himself on her back she sreacm in fear.

Jk: its me!
Y: God! You scared me!
Jk: sorry babe.
Y: don't do that.

She laughs he was kissing her neck she was giggling.

Jk; what you doing?
Y; playing my favorite game.

He smiles and turn to her and kissed her she drop her phone hold the back of his face snice will he's ontop of her back, she put her other hand on his shoulder jungkook broke the kiss and roll her so her body was facing him he then place himself in between her legs she wrap her arms around him and kissed him, jungkook was grinding on her she moans in the kiss.

Jk: is he awake?

Young-hee giggles and grab her phone and looked at the room camera and saw sanghoon still sleeping.

Y: no he's still sleeping. Why you late?
Jk; got things to do at the company. But tomorrow I'm on a day off finally.
Y: mm then you can watch sanghoon.
Jk: why~~?
Y; because I'm going to deal with seojins boyfriend tomorrow.
Jk: I see. My badass wife will kick butt?
Y: yep.

They both giggle jungkook kissed her again he then slide his hand under her oversized shirt and squeeze her breast she moans in the kiss he bit her lower lip young-hee open her mouth and jungkook started to explore her, he then slide his hand out and put her both arms above her, he broke the kiss and a string of saliva was attached to them young-hee was blushing and sweating they both were heavy breathing. Young-hee then smirk.

Y; your getting turn on I see.
Jk; I am.

He let her hands go she hit his chest.

Y: get changed we need to sleep.
Jk; babe please.
Y; nope later, we can do it tomorrow or whatever because I'm sore from last night.
Jk; ah i see ok.

He got off her and went to changed then after they both went to sleep.