part 52

Next morning young-hee woke up early in the morning she was rubbing her eyes and remembers what happen last night she growl In tireness.

Young-hee pov: omg we did it, I'm broke.

Young-hee looked up and saw jungkook had his arm wrap around her she carefully remove his hand and stretched to not wake him up she was cover with the sheets then her phone ring she stood up and grab it.

Y: hello? Seojun hey whats up? You want me to come over now? Ok, I'll get ready.

Young-hee got up wrapping herself with her Rob she later crawl to the bed and was waking jungkook up.

Y: babe hon bae, wake up.
Jk: mmm~~~yes.
Y: I need to go to seojuns get up and get ready to leave for work.
Jk: ok im up..

Young-hee went to the bathroom first and later came back out after doing her hair and makeup when she finished talking a shower, jungkook was up and was looking at her picking up their clothes on the floor in a hurry putting them in a banket for laundry when she comes back.

Jk: where you going in a hurry?
Y: seojun just called and wants me to go over her apartment asap.
Jk: is something wrong?
Y: yeah she told me that her and her university boyfriend got into a massive fight last night.
Jk: oh.
Y: babe hurry up and get dress and feed sanghoon so I can get dress.
Jk: alright alright.

Jungkook got up and went to the bathroom later he came out and got into his suit he saw her already dress up he sighed.

Jk; you better not flirt with boys while wearing that.
Y: I won't. Are you going to feed sanghoon?
Jk; yes I'm doing that now.

Jungkook went to his room grab him since he was already up and jungkook fed him Young-hee was getting a little more touch up and finished she went to him.

Y: you go ill get sanghoon ready to leave with me.
Jk: ok. Be careful babe.
Y: I will.

Jungkook kiss her cheeks and left the house Young-hee was getting him dressed and put him in the carrier then was putting things in the baby bag, she sighed.

Y: alright all done.

Dress

Hair