Emerald eyes widened at her words. "Wait, really? Yeah, it's great to meet you in person!" Izuku said with a half smile. He still wasn't feeling great, so being happy and energetic seemed like too much work at the moment.

Mina seemed to realize that, flashing him a saddened version of her smile. "I uh, saw the stream earlier." She admitted to him.

A frown made itself at home on Izuku's face now as he sagged back against the couch, trying to focus on Uraraka's fingers weaving his hair into a sort of braided crown. "I probably should have guessed that."

The room fell into a short lapse of awkward silence, none of the girls knowing what to say next.

Until Jirou spoke up.

"If it makes you feel any better, Kaminari and Kirishima's twitch communities are really supportive. Both of them have been out basically their entire careers and have made a really safe space for people to be themselves. I don't think your sexuality is something you need to worry about from any of their fans."

Izuku's breath hitched.

"Breath hun." Uraraka told him softly after he held his breath for just a little too long.

Izuku, who hadn't even realized he had been holding his breath, took a shuddering, deep breath at her coaxing. "Th-thanks." He said, to Jirou and Uraraka, none of them, not even Izuku, knew.

"So, who wants to watch Love, Simon?" Mina asked, clapping her hands together.

The sudden noise made Izuku jump in mild surprise.

Jirou shot her roommate a look. "Really, Mina? That's the movie you decide to offer?"

Izuku looked back at the purple haired girl confused, before being scolded By Uraraka and moving his head back. "Why? What's wrong with it?" He asked, having never heard of the movie.

Mina smiled mischievously at him. "Oh, we are so watching it now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took Izuku a while to figure out why Mina was so adamant about watching the movie.

And then it hit him like a ton of bricks.

"Really Mina?! You're making me watch a gay movie?" Izuku asked in a slight whine.

Mina waved him off with her hand. "Shush, it's a beautiful movie."

Izuku rolled his eyes, but didn't speak up about it again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I will pay you five dollars if you let me paint your nails." Mina bribed with a raised brow.

Izuku groaned at her.

The movie had finished a while ago and now all four of them were just sitting around the living room talking and snacking.

"Fine." Izuku answered, not caring anymore. He could always just take it off later if he didn't like it.

"I'll give you ten if you let me stream it."

"No way in hell." Izuku shot back. He didn't feel like being on a stream any time soon.

"Please?" Mina asked with puppy dog eyes.

Izuku's weakness has always been puppy dog eyes. Everyone that uses them just always looks so sad-

"Fine." Izuku finally caved.

"Yes!" Mina cheered loudly.

She scrambled into the bedroom of the dorm, coming out with a laptop and camera. She started to set it up on the floor in front of the girls' tv.

After a few minutes, everything was set up and she had started up a stream.

"Hey guys! My roommates and I kidnapped Bean and are forcing him into a girls night." Mina explained, her bubbly personality shining through easily for the camera.

Of course the chat was full of questions for Izuku, mainly just asking if he was okay after Eijirou's last stream.

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine guys. Thanks for asking." He said with a small smile.

Uraraka was looking at his hair with a scrutinizing gaze. She had obviously finished the braid crown a while ago, but she didn't seem happy with it. "Can I redo your hair?" She asked him.

Izuku looked up at her and gave her a nod. "Do whatever you want with it, Ura. You know you don't have to ask anymore."

The brunette smiled happily and got to work taking apart the braid and starting over.

Jirou, who was sitting on her phone and not interacting much with the others, suddenly spoke up. "The chat wants to know how Uraraka and Bean know each other."

Izuku looked over at her, confused on how she knew that when she was sitting so far from Mina's laptop.

She flashed her phone, showing she had the stream pulled up, muted, and just looking through the chat.

While Izuku was being confused over Jirou's wizardry, Uraraka took the liberty of answering. "We met in our senior year of high school when I transfered to his school. We've been pretty close ever since."

Jirou groaned from her spot while reading through the chat. "You guys realize people can be close friends without dating right? Stop shipping everyone who so much as looks at each other. They're really people you know." She said, scolding the chat.

Izuku shrugged while looking over at the camera. "Of course we aren't dating, she's my wife guys. Get it right." He said, causing all the girls, even Jirou, to laugh.

"You laugh, but would I let someone who I'm not married to braid my hair on a live stream?" He asked them with a raised brow.

"Well if you have to be married to braid your hair, what does that make us?" Mina asked, pulling out a bottle of pastel blue nail polish and waving it.

Izuku looked her dead in the eyes and in the most serious voice he could muster, simply said "Soulmates, duh."

This caused all the girls to double over in laughter once again. Izuku could stop himself from joining in this time though.

"Ooo, Bolt's in the chat." Jirou said, wiggling her eyebrows.

Mina roller her eyes while starting the first coat of polish on Izuku's hands. "He's probably just pissed we stole his precious roommate."

Jirou giggled as she scrolled through the chat. "Yeah, yeah he is."

With a smirk on her face, Mina squeezed Izuku's cheeks with one hand. "Look at how cute he is." She cooed.

Izuku's face went red with the embarrassment of being babied like that. Especially in front of so many people.

Jirou had to hold a hand in front of her face to stifle her laugh. "He's threatening to break into our dorm building."

Suddenly Mina's face lit up in excitement. "Let's invite all the boys over and we can have one big sleepover!"

Hey guys!!

Plz stop freaking out over the Denki thing, it was just a joke bc i was talking about it with some people in the discord server. I don't have plans for anything terrible to happen to anyone, so don't worry about it.