CHAPTER 1/ Welcome to Konoha

Yodo's POV 

'' Today is the day when I reach Konoha and attend the Five Kage Summit for Lord Kazekage, I just need to find a teahouse for a little snack and besides I have an hour before the meeting even begins. '' Yodo walked around for a teahouse until she bumped into someone '' Why don't you watch where you're going! '' I said as I was stubborn. '' Sorry, about that I was in a hurry.'' A familiar voice said. '' Wait, that voice..' I said surprised '' SHIKADAI?! '' I shouted making everyone concerned  '' Oh, it's you troublesome woman '' Shikadai said while holding a large book in his arms.

Shikadai's POV 

'' Dang it, why did this happen to me anyway..?' I murmured to himself. " Ow, my foot.. " Yodo said while trying to stand up " You need some help getting up? You look like your about to fall any second now.." I asked while looking a bit concerned. " No thank you I don't need your help-" Yodo felled again making her blush " I knew that would happen. " I helped her get up while she was hiding her face away from me. " We can go to my house to fix that injury. " I said while holding Yodo's hand. " O-okay sure I don't mind. " Yodo said nervously. " Here we are welcome to my house also by the way what are you doing here? I thought you had other things to do. " I asked. " I am here for the Five Kage Summit it starts in thirty minutes so I decided to go to a teahouse for a little snack since I was bit hungry. " Yodo said " Well, that's good since treating that wound won't take long. " As soon as I said that I opened the door and mom and dad were in the kitchen and mom was about to say something to me she saw me holding Yodo's hand and started to tease the both of us. " Oh my Shikadai, did you guys go on a date? " Temari said as she was giggling nonstop and then Shikamaru came and looked a bit surprised and said " Wow son to think you got a girlfriend when your literally still a kid. " Shikamaru said as he smirked " We are not even dating! " Yodo shouted when her face started to make her face turn red. " I'm just here to treat Yodo's injury that's all! Man what a drag.. " I led Yodo to the my and got a first aid kit to treat the wound. " Yodo started to blush when Shikadai was treating the wound and I started to look concern of her behavior so I asked " Hey Yodo? What is wrong with your behavior today? "