22

Sanha is smiling as he saw the sms from his mom and MJ looks at him while being relieved that finally Sanha is smiling. MJ is happy that Sanha is back to him and everything will be normal now. After driving for a long time MJ stops his car in front of a big shopping mall. Sanha becomes surprised to see that.

S: Wwhat.. Why did you stop the car here??

MJ: You are staying with me today and did you forget that my cloths won't fit for you. You are kind of giant..

S: I'm not giant rather you are tiny.

They just laugh at each other's jokes and go inside the shopping mall.
Both of them are choosing for Sanha.

MJ: I think you will look better in black. You should try this one. He said this handing a black T-shirt to Sanha. Sanha just takes it and said to pack it.

MJ: Aren't you going to try it.?

S: No need for this. Its from you, so I would love to wear it.

MJ becomes overwhelmed to hear it. He just give Sanha a tight hug without thinking where they are.

MJ: You know, I'm lucky to have you. You are the best gift by God to me. I love you so much.

S: Yes you are lucky because I'm rare and precious. And I love you too.

They get out of the mall and MJ open the door for Sanha. Sanha was blushing at this small gesture of MJ.
He get inside the care and just at that time he gets a message from an unknown number. He becomes curious to know who send those sms to him because he gets a lot and a bit weird message from that number.

UNKNOWN: How was you lunch?(3.13pm)

           Was it tasty??(3.13pm)

       I guess it was. Let me just guess which one was more tasty!!(3.14pm)

          MJ oppa's lips !! Was it so good that you had to taste one more time(3.15pm)

         Just let go of my MJ oppa. You better stay away from him.(3.17pm)

        You shouldn't take the dress from MJ oppa. You will look horrible in that dress. I'm warning you to stay away from my MJ oppa(5.02pm)

Sanha literally becomes speechless to see all those sms. Who can send him this type of sms? Did anyone follow them.? He becomes so nervous and confused that he didn't notice that MJ is calling him to get down from the car as they have arrived at MJ's house.
Suddenly he come back to the reality when he feels that someone is grabbing his hands. He looks at the person and found that MJ is leading him to the main door. Sanha silently follow him. They enter inside their house and find that his mom is cooking at the kitchen . Sanha greeted her

M: Sanha how are you dear? Where have you been all the time? I haven't seen you for a long time.

S: I was just busy with some family issues. I'm fine by the way, how are you?

M: I'M fine too. And good to see you

MJ: Mom he is staying here tonight.

M: Great,  She then call for their maid and told her to take him to the guestroom in upstairs.
Actually MJ'S house is much bigger than sanha's . There are a lot of rooms and each room is well decorated. So Sanha just bowed her and was about to go with their maid when MJ stops him by holding his hands.

MJ: Mom he is staying with me. So no need to send him to the guestroom.

M: Yes but you are not comfortable to share your bed with anyone not even with your brother. That's why...

MJ: He is not my brother, so I'm ok with him.
He then take Sanha to his room and shut the door . His mom become speechless to see the sudden behavior of his son. He never told any of his friends to stay in his room.

MJ locked the door from inside and look at Sanha, he is currently looking at his phone. He looks teased. So he just go near him and hug him by his waist and rest his head on Sanha's back.

MJ: What are you doing with your phone.? Is it more important than me?

S:  Hyyung I think

Sanha can't compete the sentence as his phone starts to ring and he looks at the screen. It's the same number from where he received all those messages. He suddenly becomes afraid to answer it. But when he sees that mj is looking at him, he gather up some courage and answer it.

When MJ sees that Sanha is getting a call and answering it he decides to give him some space. So he just kiss on Sanha's cheeks and whispers that he is going to fresh up. He then leave Sanha and go to the bathroom.

S: H.. hello..?

UNK: Yah.. I told you to stay away from my MJ oppa then what are you doing in his home?? Don't you dare to take me lightly, I will make your life a living hell.

S: What are you saying and who are you?

UNK: It's better not to know about me. Just leave him alone and don't you even think of staying with him in the same room. That will be the biggest mistake of your life.
The line the becomes dead suddenly

S: H.. hello.. hello

Sanha becomes afraid to hear all these. Now he is sure that someone is following them. He is confused about what should he really do now. Should he just tell mj about all this .?  He is now suffering in dilemma about whether to tell MJ or not. He finally decides to tell MJ everything, so he knock on the bathroom's door.

S: Hyung, are you done? I need to tell you something??

MJ: Just wait for 5 more minutes. Then I'll listen to you all night.

S: IT'S really urgent.

MJ can feel the seriousness in Sanha's voice, so he comes up from the bathroom wearing a half pant only. He is weeping his wet hair with a towel.

MJ: What happen babe ? You are looking tensed . Is everything alright?

S: No, Hyung I think we are..

Sanha then receive a message. He looks at his phone with a tumbling hand and becomes silent. Then he looks at me with a teary eyes. MJ becomes worried to see tears in his eyes.