All might's demise

Chapter 29

******************************************

A laser beam was shot at all might. The other angels couldn't stop it in time and all might was too weak to douge the attack.

"All might!" I ran up infront of all might just in time to stop the attack, but I ended up getting hit instead.

"Y/N!!" Izuku yelled out just as everything around me turned black.

******************************************

"Ahh!" I shot up and imidiatly realised where I am.

"Oh you're awake!"  Grandma's voice sounded.

Defidnetly in that cloud place. Grandma came up to me and sat on the cloud bed I was laying on.

"Did I die again?"

"No, you're just passed out for a while."

"Oh!" Silence took over and we just sat there.

"Y/n, You might wanna wake up, people are worried."

"S-sure, how do I wake up again?"

"Just close your eyes, and focus."

I closed my eyes and focused on the thought of waking up, of getting up and seeing everyone.

"Goodbye y/n." I heard my grandma's faint voice right before everything went completely silent.

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*The beeping sound of a monitor was the only thing audible, and darkness was all over. Wait. I have to open my eyes, stupid.

My eyelids slowly fluttered open buy soon shut as the blinding light was burning my eyes. Soon my eyes adjusted to the light and I managed to open my ey÷-es enough to see my environment.

It seemed to be a hospital room. What happened. Where is everyone and are they ok? What happened to All for one?

"Y-y/n?" I looked over to my side's to see who had said that but no one was there.

"Y/n." It seemed to be comming from under me? I looked to the floor and saw Izuku! He has his whole body covered in bandages.

"Izuku! What are you doing here?! You seem hurt! I have to take you back to your hospital room!"

"Y/n please." He said in a weak voice.

"I-izu, what happened?" I hoped him up so now he was laying on the bed with me.

"Well....."

~flashback in Izuku's POV~

"Y/N!!" I yelled as y/n flew back and hit her head on one of the last remaining buildings.

"At least she's gone!" All for one laughed. Sudden rage filled within me and my actions were no longer thought through.

I got up and attacked All for one, Of course he easily managed to douge each and every one of my attacks. Mainly cause he was way stronger and more powerful than me.