Unknown

Chapter 11

At the bottom of the box was a button? "Weird." I examined it for a moment. "What's the worst that could happen?" I pressed the button but nothing happened.

I was about to turn back when grandma's wardrobe started shifting off to the side revealing a hidden door.

All confusion aside, I walked in. I know it may be stupid but curiosity kills cat. There's no telling what it'll do to me.

As soon as I got in the entrance was blocked. 'Creepy'. I kept walking but the more I go deeper the darker it got.

"This is getting creepy."

I kept walking in the dark 'till I saw some light comming from further down the passage.

I walked faster towards the light.

Once I got to the source of the light my jaw dropped.

It was a room filled with weapons, books, armor and some ancient stuff. I noticed a desk in the middle of the room with scattered papers all over it.

I walked over to it and examined the papers. There were family photos, news papers and some letters.

I looked through the photos. It was just my mom, dad, grandma and I, but there was a guy I wasn't familiar with. His picture was ripped from the neck up, so his body was the only thing visible.

I then moved over to the newspapers. Each newspaper had the same topic. 'LOV strikes again. No clue how to stop them.'

"What's up with this league of villains?" I mumble to myself as I read through the newspapers. There were reports of the LOV attacking U.A, robbing the biggest bank in Japan and...."murder."

I don't know what but something inside me snapped when I read 'murder'. Its probably the fact that my only family or so I think, got murdered.

"D...did they k-kill them?"

I dropped the news papers and moved on to the letters.

I opened the first letter, it was for my grandma

To: g/n

Listen, You know why I sent this to you! I need to talk about her. Hand her over! We need her.

This is not a request, it's a warning! And you know what I'm capable of, so don't even try to ignore this.

- ???

I couldn't see who it was from, grandma must've scratched it out for some reason. But what were they talking about?And who are they talking about?! I moved on to the second letter.

To: g/n

Ignoring me is NOT going to end this and you know it. I don't want to play games with you!

If you don't hand her over, this will get ugly. And you know it.

-???

Who is this person?! And why do they keep sending these to my grandma!? And who are they talking about?!

But I couldn't stop there. There was one more letter left.

To:g/n

You have ignored me for the last time. Goodbye.

-???

S-so they did kill her,d-didn't they?  I fell to my knees. "Why is this happening!?" I cried.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and instantly jumped thinking it was someone dangerous.

"Hey! Hey! It's Ok! It's just me."

"Izuku!" I ran up to him and jumped on him and he imidiatly put his arms around me.

"Y-y/n, what's wrong. You were gone for so long and when I came looking for you I found this secret passage in your grandma's room. I'm sorry I went in but I was worried about you!"

"I-its Ok!"

"W-why are you crying!?"

"I think There's something you may need to see."

I guided him to the photos, news papers and letters. He read through everything I had.

"Do you know who this is?" I asked.

"N-no. We should alert the police or heroe-" "NO!" I interrupted

"What?"

"No! They won't do anything to help. If they really did want to help they should've helped look for my grandma! Maybe she would still be alive today!" I cried out.

"I-im sorry. Let's go home I got everything packed."

Damn...Who is this mysterious person. I'll never tell.