in heaven with you

this is part 2 to the last part :))
————————————————————————

it'd been nine days since the party with eren.
you still hadn't talked to him, let alone look at him. you could feel his eyes on you as you spoke in class, but you didn't dare look at him.

"y/n. eren. stay after class, please." professor erwin firmly stated.

oh no. why us? why me and him? did he tell everyone what happened? oh god. this can't be happening.

everyone but you and him left the classroom and you stared at the door, wishing you could leave too.

"y/n? y/n!" - you pretended to be spaced out in order to not see eren face to face. sigh.

"um yes? oh, right. sorry sir." you said while still staring down at your desk.

"young lady! look at me when i speak to you!"

"s-sorry sir!!"

"disrespecting teachers now, are we?"
you could HEAR the smirk in that sentence.
all you could think about was last week. you wanted him, you wanted to fuck him until daylight. all you could think of was his cold piercing on your clit.

"y/n? y/nnn? not again... Y/N!"

"i'm sorry sir! please begin with what you needed to say to us!"

"as i was going to say...before someone began to space out..."

"excuse me, but, was that part really necessary? she already apologized."
that caught you off guard...eren...why is he calling out the teacher for you?

"you're excused...i believe so, yes. anyways...y/n. i need you to tutor eren. you have a 4.3 gpa and eren...doesn't..."

"sorry what? tutor eren? but i..."

"what princess? you what?"

"e-eren! stop..."

"i have to work...and i have to keep my grades up too! i can't tutor more than one person sir."

"ma'am, i believe you can. what area do you work in?"

"umm...f...film!" film? oh my god, why would i say that...that's closely related...! you thought.

"film? huh...not what i expected. anyways. i believe you can, so, you will. you two can meet in the library or in your dorms. i need proof of you meeting, however. oh! since you're in film maybe you could record it!"

record...myself...and eren...

"um sure! i could do that...when would we be meeting?"

"whenever you can! if you can meet before nighttime would be best in my opinion!"

nighttime...alone...

"actually! nighttime would be best for me sir. also, if she works, nighttime would be best for her too, wouldn't it be darling?"

"oh, right. well as long as you record...the library would be closed...?"

"sir, the library being closed is fine!! i'm sure sasha...er, my roommate wouldn't mind us studying at night!"

"alright! then it's decided! y/n will be tutoring eren jaeger at night on...?"

"when's best for you, jaeger?"

"any day really"

"tuesdays?"

"sure..."

"y/n, it may be too much, but, would you be able to tutor twice, maybe thrice a week?"

three days...alone with eren? this is perfect...

"yes!!! that's completely fine!" you eagerly yelled catching them by surprise

"...sorry, that was a bit more enthusiastic than i meant..."

"are you excited to be alone with me, baby?"

"jaeger...stop."

"aw, but why angel? do you not like me? what about that night?"

"what night?" your professor genuinely asked

"we fuc.." "we...hung out! yeah hung out!" you interrupted him, he chuckled and looked out the window. you noticed his hair was in the same bun and you remembered tugging it as he ate you out with eye contact. you accidentally moaned and both eren and professor dramatically stared at you as you embarrassedly looked down at your seat.

"y/n? what's wrong?"

"nothing!! i accidentally cut my finger!"

"oh, ouch...are you alright? um you both are dismissed!"

"thanks!" you said at the same time and you smiled at each other.

——————

SORRY!!! ILL FINISH THIS SOON I THOUGHT I HAD PUBLISHED IT LIKE A MONTH AGO 😭 SORRY